power skin

Search This thread

xxljmzlxx

Nov 17, 2008
It be great if it works... but I doubt it. I'm not sure if the size of the two devices are the same.

Don't figure anyone would be willing to test.

Abdul9.

Dec 30, 2010
Eschweiler
Anyone think the power skin case would work for our hd2 that they made for the EVO or for that matter the HD7? I'd love to get this case! Double battery!

Thoughts?!?

http://www.power-skin.com/battery-cases/ap1507evo/htc-evo-powerskin.html

Ofcourse it will work, since what you are doing is not different from charging the phone. I mean you connect this battery via miniusb to the phone so i see no reason why it shouldn't work. I think the right question would be if the device will show it as an extended battery or as the phone being charged. I think you get what i am trying to say.

Moon2

Aug 8, 2010
Ofcourse it will work, since what you are doing is not different from charging the phone. I mean you connect this battery via miniusb to the phone so i see no reason why it shouldn't work. I think the right question would be if the device will show it as an extended battery or as the phone being charged. I think you get what i am trying to say.

It will show it being charged as normal. Just wish they sold it in the UK ... without the huge delivery charge on ebay.

dkampo

Dec 28, 2009
Hi ppl why you want to buy something that makes the phone ugly, big ,non pocket friendly and you have to carry it. If i checked correct it charging the phone up to 85%. If you don't have problem to carry something with you you can choose zagg which can charge hd2 almost 4 times or you can carry a Chinese battery from eBay which is really cheap and smaller . For me because this is a problem i choose this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320646241073

Same size without changing battery cover

This is my opinion guys sorry for my bad English

Cheers

Moon2

Aug 8, 2010
Hi ppl why you want to buy something that makes the phone ugly, big ,non pocket friendly and you have to carry it. If i checked correct it charging the phone up to 85%. If you don't have problem to carry something with you you can choose zagg which can charge hd2 almost 4 times or you can carry a Chinese battery from eBay which is really cheap and smaller . For me because this is a problem i choose this

Cheers

Ty for the reply,

About the zagg, I don't want to carry along something that is detached from my phone, because I like to keep it in my pocket; I admit this makes it thicker, but I got extra big pockets just in case - sales assistant stared at me cluelessly when I asked for jeans/cargo trousers with the biggest pockets.

About the 2430mah Chinese battery, it's stated capacity is a lie - hence a waste of money.

intruda119

Mar 12, 2007
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra

Cheers

LOl theres no way the fit an extra 1000mah in the same size battery. Im no expert at batteries but it isnt physically possible. I guess most xda members wear skinny jeans or something.

jdmitr

May 25, 2010
Wow that thing is huge and ugly imo. I get great life out of my battery using hyperdroid GBX...ever since I have been using that rom I have not once thought about an exteded battery. ;)

fallen368

Apr 29, 2010
I bought this from ebay for $13 w/free shipping. Just got it today. Hd2 is 2mm x 1mm x .5mm smaller than the hd7, so it is a little loose. But barely loose. Still fits, and stays put, doesn't slide around. Hd7 power and battery ratings are the same as hd2, so it is fully compatible. Works great! Doesn't actually add to your total maH, but you have a gel cover with a built in 1500 maH battery that charges your phone when needed. The result- led is always green or amber, so no flashing led when message is received. Also, there is no data pass through, so you have to take the case off to sync with your pc. The case comes off easily though. Case takes the same usb connector as the phone, so you can use your charger. Since it is a case, the overall size increase is uniform, unlike the pregnant bulge of an extended battery. Still, I'm going to get an extended battery just to have it and check it out. I recommend this case.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

Reactions: xabhi and Jamaloogy

poisas

Sep 16, 2010
I bought this from ebay for $13 w/free shipping. Just got it today. Hd2 is 2mm x 1mm x .5mm smaller than the hd7, so it is a little loose. But barely loose. Still fits, and stays put, doesn't slide around. Hd7 power and battery ratings are the same as hd2, so it is fully compatible. Works great! Doesn't actually add to your total maH, but you have a gel cover with a built in 1500 maH battery that charges your phone when needed. The result- led is always green or amber, so no flashing led when message is received. Also, there is no data pass through, so you have to take the case off to sync with your pc. The case comes off easily though. Case takes the same usb connector as the phone, so you can use your charger. Since it is a case, the overall size increase is uniform, unlike the pregnant bulge of an extended battery. Still, I'm going to get an extended battery just to have it and check it out. I recommend this case.

Hi, i wonder how much extra working ours you get using this case, ? some 10hrs more ?

Reactions: cafefun

RollerCoasting

Oct 8, 2010
Colorado Springs
My mom owns an HTC HD7, I tried one of her cases on my phone, and it fit perfectly, however the problem is that the volume rocker is on the other side so it makes it difficult to change the volume on the phone

Xeroday

Sep 30, 2010
I was thinking of getting one of these (or an extended battery) but I just bought a portable charger. It's 2300 mah (almost 2 extra full charges) for only $30.

pcmanuser

Nov 30, 2009
now even 0,01$ and i think shipping to europe is possible as i could choose it on checkaout. Shipping 14,95$

Spaqin

Oct 5, 2010
you could order one? and you probably did...

i had a master plan of ordering few of them, sending them to someone in europe who can order them and sending them to everyone across the continent who wanted one.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Anyone think the power skin case would work for our hd2 that they made for the EVO or for that matter the HD7? I'd love to get this case! Double battery!

Thoughts?!?

http://www.power-skin.com/battery-cases/ap1507evo/htc-evo-powerskin.html

Hi, i wonder how much extra working ours you get using this case, ? some 10hrs more ?