{MOD} S5 KitKat Themed Statusbar for stock JB

Search This thread

jagnik

May 5, 2013
Punjab
Hi Friends.

I prepared Kitkat themed statusbar for my own use, but i think i should share it xda members also.
Now I have also added samsung s5 notification drawer icons in this mod.

Screenshots :

r19yyo.png

2cf9vfa.png

nl8pbd.png

GUIDE : http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-nexus/general/guide-kitkat-gradient-status-nav-bars-t2504373

Special thanks to : @ATTACK , @FMAranda

KNOWN ISSUES:

White backgrounds causes the status bar to become white (System Wide)

As you can see in above picture.

But it can recovered by using xposed module named "TINTED STATUSBAR"

Requirement:

All Jellybean based roms

odex & deodex both :)

Method :

Download the attachment and flash it via recovery.

Note : I'm no way responsible for any damage caused to your device using this mod.. :p

Attachments

• kitkat_statusbar_4.1.2.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 4,389
Last edited:

yeholipsker

Feb 11, 2014
How can I revert to the old status bar if I don't like it?

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda app-developers app

Feb 27, 2014
Mumbai
Awesome Work!!!!! But can you pls lighten the colour of battery icon, signal icon, etc. They look too bright when the wallpaper is a bit dark. Or else can you tell me how do I do it?

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
Awesome Work!!!!! But can you pls lighten the colour of battery icon, signal icon, etc. They look too bright when the wallpaper is a bit dark. Or else can you tell me how do I do it?

Open ZIP, pull out systemui.apk - open it with WINRAR, search for the folder drawable-hdpi, extract images from there - find the one you want to chage. Change them and put them back. Put systemui.apk back in zip where it was, flash it in recovery.

jagnik

May 5, 2013
Punjab

icons has been taken from s4 stock kitkat and i think white color is perfect. btw if you wants to change color then you can follow shut_down comment.

Top Liked Posts