Is this a Clone?

Search This thread

pitbullmommy45245

Jul 9, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
ok so i am bout to trade my s3 for a note 2 tomrrow. I just am worried that the person that's meeting me has a clone. They said that there's no carrier on the back that its factory unlocked. She sent me a screen shot of the device model number and the device imei. i checked the imei and it came up note 2. i attached the screen shots she sent me. of course i won't know for sure till we meet but any help would be appeciated. I got burned on a note 3 and ended up getting a clone so that's y i'm so couscous. also i noticed in one of the screen shots theres the knox symbol does that come on clones and its running android 4.3

Attachments

• phone.png
    phone.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 82

Jakeuten

Dec 8, 2012
Duluth
ok so i am bout to trade my s3 for a note 2 tomrrow. I just am worried that the person that's meeting me has a clone. They said that there's no carrier on the back that its factory unlocked. She sent me a screen shot of the device model number and the device imei. i checked the imei and it came up note 2. i attached the screen shots she sent me. of course i won't know for sure till we meet but any help would be appeciated. I got burned on a note 3 and ended up getting a clone so that's y i'm so couscous. also i noticed in one of the screen shots theres the knox symbol does that come on clones and its running android 4.3

the Knox symbol comes on all 4.3+ Samsung phones, and it looks real to me.

sent from a stock AT&T Galaxy S III LTE

punnary

Jul 3, 2013
Phnom Penh
Looks okay

In my opinion, this looks like the real deal. You should censor the imei though.

:eek: