Favorite launcher? NON-Rooted

Search This thread

Janderson88

Oct 11, 2012
Bend
What's everyone's favorite launcher for the One M8? This on a NON-Rooted phone, and won't be. So what do you guys like besides the stock Sense?

lotzakritters

Sep 7, 2011
Riverside, California
For my it's Lightning Launcher because of all the things you can do with it hands down. It has a big learning curve, but when you get the hang of it, there is nothing it can't do....

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Theoriginalgiga

Nov 22, 2010
Sacramento
+1 for Nova, I've loved that launcher for a long while. I've been running the google now launcher and have to say it's pretty good. I usually like a bit more icons on my screen but all in all I like the Now launcher.

xeper

May 19, 2006
Los Angeles
I've been a Nova user for years now, I've got paid versions of all the major launchers but Nova's what I've settled on lately.

Since I got my M8, I've been using Sense and I really like it, with one really irritating feature missing... you can't fling icons/widgets off the homescreens. You also can't change icons to individual custom ones (easily) but oh well.

I don't really use Blinkfeed or whatever, but I think the Sense launcher is pretty good on its own.