• Useless!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 12 10.6%
  • Something in between...

Votes: 17 15.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

zzr1200

Apr 19, 2006
I prefer total odometer, and the car is just Toyota. I've sold my Kawasaki, so no ZZR anymore ;) Possibility of having stats for two or more vehicles is what turned me to Fuel Blaster. Second vehicle will be Honda VFR800.

zdendalos

Jun 18, 2009
Brno
Hi SciLor,
this is really good work. I like it! But some little things I miss

There are some notes :) :

- the graphs in graph screen may go from left to right (now it is from right to left, usually it goes the other way, I think)
- numbers of entries are reversed too (the last have nr.1, but the first is changing with every next entry)
- in statistics and graph screen I miss some filters (sort or view by year, month, week) and possibility to export it under this filter
- in graphs I miss units on X/Y axis - graph only show a curve, there could be also shown high and low peaks (with optional view of the date or value of peak)
- in add screen the date could have the same ordering like distance and fuel, or only one step ordering
- for multiple car users will be good option to compare costs and consumption of their cars on one screen

I am not programmer, only user, so I don't know how difficult these changes are. Hope that my notes helps you.

Thank you so much again for your hard work!!! ;)

kle54

Aug 15, 2009
Montigny-le-Tilleul
Hi Scilor

Very beautiful work, congratulations. However the graphics of the menus does not please me very also I allowed to create new images. I replaced the images originals by keeping the same names of the files GFX. My images are a little more colored. I can join;) these images so that you can use them if they suit you.http://media.xda-developers.com/images/smilies/wink.gif
There are two directories of images, one with text and embellishes with images the other one only with images. Thank you for not wanting it to me to have made these changes without beforehand had your agreement.
In any case it works on my HTC Touch HD.
Join a ziped folder.

Attachments

• Menu_Buttons.rar
    120.9 KB · Views: 6

kle54

Aug 15, 2009
Montigny-le-Tilleul
Other thing to be added

In my case I noticed that according to gas stations my consumption of fuel varied while driving in the same way and that the seasons also had an influence on the consumption.
It would maybe be good to be able to choose in a list the name of a gas station and to be able to have the graph following the mark of the gas station. It would be good for us ! This impartial for a mark or the other one.
What do you thing about this?

Attachments

• Simple_gas_stations_graph.png
    Simple_gas_stations_graph.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 13

Delsu

Jan 27, 2008
Hi,
Very great program however the changes announced will be appréciated.
First question : How to edit directly a previous entry (or the last) without the use of the csv file ?
Second question : The program wan't start anymore. I get the erreor message "The database may be corrupted. Run the repair utility to check the database file." Where can I find this utility ?

Thx.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here it is, just install fuel blaster and copy it over to its install directory