2. Close background apps.
3. Don't over charge your Smarthpnone.
4. If you don't need use Mobile-data then turn-off.
5. Use night-mode at night.
I've noticed that many people are looking for a solution to automatically sync their devices using ActiveSync bluetooth sync.
Setting up automated Bluetooth ActiveSync
Solved! This new tools provides you with the ability to autosync to a specific computer through bluetooth, allowing you to set intervals, enable or disable the autosync and select which computer you'd like to connect to.
Auto Activesync via BT (when in range) by user dmkpoznan
THIS IS FREEWARE
for this... you will need 2 tools and one script
1. MortScript - http://www.sto-helit.de/downloads/mo...Script-4.1.zip
2. BlueStarter - http://smartmobiletools.freehostia.c...StarterCab.CAB
3. BTSync script (written by le_cactus) - included in this post (downstairs)
these are the steps you need to follow:
1. install mortscript
2. install bluestarter
3. put the script file in a dir of your choice
4. launch bluestarter
5. set the bluetooth device you want to sync with (all should appear in a dropbox)
6. write the path of the script file (e.g. \\storage card\\BTSync.mscr)
7. go to menu/interval config and choose the way you want to sync..
8. (DONT FORGET THIS STEP) open the script file and change all NIR36-PC to the name of your bluetooth connection, that is to your comp's name.
A few clarifications.
- if you set the interval to "On Power Button Pressed" a BTSync connection will occur EVERY time you wake your device up
- if you set the interval to "Time Interval" it will sync every set amount of time.. and even if you're sleeping and your comp is on it will sync and stay synced.. so it may drain your battery.
- in any case, if your comp is off, it will try to sync but nothing will happen.
if you're looking for a normal BTSync without an interval you can just set one of the hardware buttons to run the .mscr
If you found this guide helpful please Donate.. (all donations go to TZABACH Wounded Animal Service)
|activesync, backup, bluetooth, custom cities, drive mapping, guides, lines, network info, recover, remote, toggle bluetooth, toggle wifi, usbtopc, weather cities|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|