3,841 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,933

By cmahendra, Recognized Contributor on 19th April 2013, 11:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st May 2013, 01:41 PM |#11  
Flag Tangerang
Thanks Meter: 70

More
wow, great job on compiling these infos for all of us..

1st May 2013, 01:58 PM |#12  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbonto

wow, great job on compiling these infos for all of us..

Thanks a lot pal. If you (or anyone else) thinks, something basic/advanced important thing is missing, please inform me. We must make this FAQ very useful for everyone.
The Following User Says Thank You to cmahendra For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cmahendra Ad-Free
1st May 2013, 02:04 PM |#13  
Flag Tangerang
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmahendra

Thanks a lot pal. If you (or anyone else) thinks, something basic/advanced important thing is missing, please inform me. We must make this FAQ very useful for everyone.

maybe you can include the memory mount exchange and other tips and tricks to workaround our L9's limited storage?
1st May 2013, 02:36 PM |#14  
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbonto

maybe you can include the memory mount exchange and other tips and tricks to workaround our L9's limited storage?

At the moment, this FAQ is intended especially for newbies who just bought L9 and came here looking for information. Just look at the language and assumptions in the thread.

Memory mounting tutorials actually does not fall in this category. I dont want people to get confused (AND SCARED) with advanced steps like this.

But I think it can come in advanced section, which may come soon, if I get some extra time this week.
1st May 2013, 08:06 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 304

More
cmahendra: Please add a faq link to this post for CWM on Un-locked Bootloaders.
1st May 2013, 09:55 PM |#16  
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevev

cmahendra: Please add a faq link to this post for CWM on Un-locked Bootloaders.

@kevev
your post does not have any link, but I guess its artas182x's this thread right? But the OP says "its not working" in big letters. are you talking about any other thread? I dont want noobs to get confused with too many things at the beginning.

EDIT: Oops, forgot. Its in FAQ 5th question.
2nd May 2013, 05:15 PM |#17  

More
Quote:

@kevev
your post does not have any link, but I guess its artas182x's this thread right? But the OP says "its not working" in big letters. are you talking about any other thread? I dont want noobs to get confused with too many things at the beginning.

EDIT: Oops, forgot. Its in FAQ 5th question.

The reason I created a new thread is because Artas' thread points Unlocked bootloader users to his other thread that says "Sorry, not working now.".

Which leads me to believe it does not work. The CWM I linked to is by another user I think. All I know is that it worked on my device.
2nd May 2013, 06:29 PM |#18  
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevev

The reason I created a new thread is because Artas' thread points Unlocked bootloader users to his other thread that says "Sorry, not working now.".

Which leads me to believe it does not work. The CWM I linked to is by another user I think. All I know is that it worked on my device.

In a day or two we may get new rom and while flashing I will test it and then update the info for sure. Should work for all and more people should report. BTW mostly I put such things after testing myself. This week is too tough for work and I do not want to mess with my business oriented phone. Please wait...
2nd May 2013, 07:18 PM |#19  

More
Quote:

In a day or two we may get new rom and while flashing I will test it and then update the info for sure. Should work for all and more people should report. BTW mostly I put such things after testing myself. This week is too tough for work and I do not want to mess with my business oriented phone. Please wait...

Understand. I need my phone too, so I am very careful with it.
11th May 2013, 08:53 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thanks, cmahendra, for all your help. You are a real Internet resource. I have used your
[GUIDE] FLASH Any LG Factory ROM (kdz) WITH OFFLINE FIX METHOD [UNBRICK to flash my LG-P768G several times (to Mexico V20A and then Vietnam V20A; the latter has much less network bloat).

However, I just can't seem to unlock the bootloader and I am getting nowhere rooting with
[GUIDE] Root L9 ICS/JB with New Lelus method & Offline Flashing [LOCKED BL] [31-Mar].

The problem with the latter is that I can't find the C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX\Phone folder on my Windows 8 computer. I locate the C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX directory, but the Phone folder is not in it. Is this something that is created dynamically?

I suspect that this question should have posted on one of the development threads but I am too much of a noob to post there.

Thanks, again.

dm146
11th May 2013, 10:48 PM |#21  
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dm146

Thanks, cmahendra, for all your help. You are a real Internet resource. I have used your
[GUIDE] FLASH Any LG Factory ROM (kdz) WITH OFFLINE FIX METHOD [UNBRICK to flash my LG-P768G several times (to Mexico V20A and then Vietnam V20A; the latter has much less network bloat).

However, I just can't seem to unlock the bootloader and I am getting nowhere rooting with
[GUIDE] Root L9 ICS/JB with New Lelus method & Offline Flashing [LOCKED BL] [31-Mar].

The problem with the latter is that I can't find the C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX\Phone folder on my Windows 8 computer. I locate the C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX directory, but the Phone folder is not in it. Is this something that is created dynamically?

I suspect that this question should have posted on one of the development threads but I am too much of a noob to post there.

Thanks, again.

dm146

You are replied here I always try to reply in related threads only.
The Following User Says Thank You to cmahendra For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cmahendra Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)