Valhalla - BlackEdition

Search This thread

flip193

Oct 16, 2010
Valhalla?

well looks like i know what I'm doing when i get home from school tomorrow haha. Whats the deal with the text messaging app is it working or not lol:)

elinca247

May 1, 2011
Hey raver, the pic showed a themed contacts. Did u decide not to included it on ur release?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App

C

chris31jct

Its rainning noobs! Btw thanks raver! I will try this later when its fully done. :)

elinca247

May 1, 2011
My bad... not trying to be pushy! Great job though. I'm loving it.

FBis251

Mar 21, 2011
www.fernandobarillas.com
Dude you didn't tell me it was gonna be a whole ROM. I thought you showed me pics of a theme. Great work, downloading and running Titanium Backup right now.

As always, fine work.

EDIT

Bug I've noticed. On the 4 tab lockscreen if you pull the tab that doesn't have any app assigned to it you'll get a soft reboot.

EDIT 2

Music player controls don't work on any of the lockscreens except SGSII, glass and puzzle

MIUI lockscreen. Unlocking to SMS caused my phone to soft reboot.

EDIT 3

There's no option to hide the battery % sign. I miss that :(

Last edited:

wrecless

Jun 24, 2010
Tacoma Washington
My MIUI lockscreen is fine when I open it with the mms icon. I think your problem is that you need to push another mms.apk into system/app. Read page 3 and 4 of this thread.

Last edited:

RaverX3X

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 13, 2011
Cali
I want logs of the errors as im not home dont always have net except cell so logcat it

s15274n

Aug 12, 2009
N.C.
callip.wordpress.com
Regarding the 4 tab lockscreen.... It will soft reboot unless you assign an app. I put that in the video review on jonathans thread. It is not a bug.... You just have not told it what app to open yet.

Yelling is fun. Boo... it automatically took away all my cap lock fun... either way, there is your answer. I put other "tips" in the video, in case you find other "bugs"

Reactions: neocorteqz

neotoky

Aug 2, 2010
Thanks raver, I was wondering if either the lightning zap or adrenaline shot can be benefited on this or not.

turtlepa

Jun 28, 2011
u have to set 4tab the unicorn tab as a custom app like messaging i did to go right to messages. or dont touch it and it will remain softboot. i have only had a few lockscreens with woeking music seems to be ones that pull down not ones with forward and play

turtlepa

Jun 28, 2011
also im on Valhalla fina. is black edition worth switching too. any more screenshots?and can anyone tell me where to get Swype from stock to work on Valhalla

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    INSTALL DIRECTIONS
    1) Copy rom to root of SD card
    2) Follow Gui Installer (custom or Generic install)
    5) Flash rom, (reboot Device) let it sit for 10 mins While its in the rom :p
    6) Enjoy

ROM FEATURES
    * Toggles
    * Lockscreens
    * Modified audio and video
    * Ics look :p
    * Miui music
    * Tweaks (formally known as edt tweaks :p)

THANKS
    Team Acid
    Team Nerd
    Whitehawk - For base guidance and premisson to use his base.
    Bryan for his sexy kernels
    Fb for testing scripts and debloatings
    CHANGELOG
    -Final-
    Bugs gone.
    screenshots

xlyno.jpg
    THIS ROM HAS BEEN APPROVED BY WHITEHAWKX!

****ing amazing man. I love it! Thanks for another pimp-tastic option for everyone! I hope everyone has a happy holiday season! :D