[ROM][Factory Image][4.2.2] Mantaray -::- Odex, Deodex, Rooted -::- teshxx (02/14/13)

Search This thread

teshxx

Jul 19, 2010
FL
ONLY FLASH THIS IF YOU HAVE NEXUS 10

This is a 4.2.2 (JDQ39) Stock Rom made from Factory Image (Mantaray) released by Google on 02/14/13.

Both Deodexed and Odexed versions are available. Both of them are rooted with unsecured boot with init.d support and includes busybox.

Wipe cache/dalvik. Flash via CWM or TWRP. Your data will be preserved.

Deodexed: Link 1

Odexed: Link 1

Please don't forget to hit Thanks and give proper credit when/if you decide to use this as a base.

Cheers!

Last edited:

OlegZh

Jul 22, 2010
Hello. Thanks for your work. But I get error 0. Hope the next version will be OK.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium HD app

zoomy942

Jun 5, 2007
Thank you. I had flashed it before we noticed it was broken and yup. broken.

waiting patiently

draco259

Nov 1, 2010
Sweet thanks just about to install. Also do you know if the bootloader was updated with 4.2.2?

Sheolrock

Nov 21, 2011
Wow, everything seems to work better. The 1440p timescape video that would stutter in mx player is buttery smooth now, apps launch lightning quick, websites load super fast, my benchmark in epic citadel is a few fps higher, scrolling seems smoother...I am very pleased!

Edit: I dirty flashed this over CM 10.1 with no problem. Ymmv.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: teshxx

tangmu

May 19, 2007
Sorry to be so dense, but what does "flash with cwm" mean? I've searched for "cwm" but didn't find anything that looked like steps I could follow.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ONLY FLASH THIS IF YOU HAVE NEXUS 10

This is a 4.2.2 (JDQ39) Stock Rom made from Factory Image (Mantaray) released by Google on 02/14/13.

Both Deodexed and Odexed versions are available. Both of them are rooted with unsecured boot with init.d support and includes busybox.

Wipe cache/dalvik. Flash via CWM or TWRP. Your data will be preserved.

Deodexed: Link 1

Odexed: Link 1

Please don't forget to hit Thanks and give proper credit when/if you decide to use this as a base.

Cheers!
    -:: Bootloader ::-

Bootloader: Link 1 "fastboot flash bootloader bootloader-manta-mantalj12.img"

Please flash this via fastboot (without the quotes).
    Post #1 updated!
    Just installed it. Works great.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Anyone have a flash able stock kernel?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2