[Q] Factory reset

Search This thread

samsonikky12

May 4, 2012
merseyside
Is there a code that i can put into my Xperia s so that it will perform a complete and total format of my fone i have been searching for days to find out if there is one i cant find one anywhere i know of only two 4636 and 7378423 there has got to be one to do a full format?? someone please help i dont want to throw this fone at the wall and i hate paying a lot out to have it fixed when i know it is something simple there are plenty for samsungs (yuk yuk ) :confused:

Nexusx2

Aug 29, 2010
Is there a code that i can put into my Xperia s so that it will perform a complete and total format of my fone i have been searching for days to find out if there is one i cant find one anywhere i know of only two 4636 and 7378423 there has got to be one to do a full format?? someone please help i dont want to throw this fone at the wall and i hate paying a lot out to have it fixed when i know it is something simple there are plenty for samsungs (yuk yuk ) :confused:

Menu icon>settings>privacy>factory reset
Press reset then Erase everything.

I would suggest plugging your phone into a pc and back up your pictures and important files before you do this.