FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Got My Xoom running Debain native (without chroot)

37 posts
Thanks Meter: 61

By LIV2, Member on 24th June 2011, 08:26 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th July 2013, 05:56 PM |#81  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
I'm extremely sorry to bump such an old thread, but I was wondering if anybody had a working boot.img for this? I've tried making my own for the past two days now, however it's too large to flash. I also tried the one posted earlier in this thread, but that was too large too.

E:/ Figured it out. Use a Honeycomb boot.img as it is smaller. All working fine.

9th August 2013, 08:52 PM |#82  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPWNtehNOOB

I'm extremely sorry to bump such an old thread, but I was wondering if anybody had a working boot.img for this? I've tried making my own for the past two days now, however it's too large to flash. I also tried the one posted earlier in this thread, but that was too large too.

E:/ Figured it out. Use a Honeycomb boot.img as it is smaller. All working fine.

When you say all working fine, what exactly are you saying?

What is working? What is not working?
The Following User Says Thank You to armido For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift armido Ad-Free
12th January 2015, 10:19 PM |#83  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPWNtehNOOB

Since Cyanogenmod Big Part project has enabled xoom users to enlarge the root partition to 1 gigabyte, what's the probability the original boot.img and steps provided in this thread will work on a xoom with a big part partition?

Anybody?
13th January 2015, 05:09 PM |#84  
Senior Moderator - When red-headed people are above a certain social grade their hair is auburn
Flag Leicester, UK
Thanks Meter: 5,204

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by armido

Since Cyanogenmod Big Part project has enabled xoom users to enlarge the root partition to 1 gigabyte, what's the probability the original boot.img and steps provided in this thread will work on a xoom with a big part partition?

Anybody?

it won't work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
debian, gnu, linux, motorola, xoom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)