[APP] Semaphore Script Manager v0.75

390 posts
Thanks Meter: 446

By HM.Carbide, Senior Member on 26th September 2011, 09:12 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st December 2012, 12:54 AM |#301  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Just a quick one, I switched to a stock ROM from Semaphore 2.50beta but I can't get rid of the script manager, tried removing it with Titanium Backup, no love. Any ideas guys? Cheers

21st December 2012, 08:43 PM |#302  
OP Senior Member

More
Use any root explorer, mount system writable, delete /system/app/Semaphore.apk

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app
15th February 2013, 05:03 PM |#303  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello to all, I just wanted to ask becaouse i'm uncertain about something. I am running slimbean 4.2 with latest semaphore kernel 2.9.10s and with the oc app live oc is 120% max and i read somewhere that you can set max oc to 130% with a script via script manager, but on the xda page for the semaphore script manager it says that the scripts are only for GB and i wonder if there are some scripts i can run on JB. Also if its not too much to ask, does the live OC function also oc's the GPU from my I9000? Thanks in advance for any answers
15th February 2013, 07:35 PM |#304  
OP Senior Member

More
AW: [APP] Semaphore Script Manager v0.75
Funny, i had no time for even looking on xda for long time. Today i look at it, and there is a post in my thread.

The scripts in this thread are only for gb. If stratosk supports still the scripts in his kernel in the same structur, maybe the app works.
So just download the ics version of app and try.
And do not install any script of this thread.

15th February 2013, 08:08 PM |#305  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 13,229

Donate to Me
More
Hi HM.Carbide!

How's it going? Nice to see a post from you again! Hope you have some time now to hang around here a little bit.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
15th February 2013, 08:38 PM |#306  
OP Senior Member

More
Still so much to do at work. And as long there is snow in vienna, i'll spend the weekends with family outdoors

There is a lot of news on xda for our old phone.
Didn't change anything since a year on it. Still good enough, fast, no probs. But the phone is waiting eagerly for a new rom. I have to find some time for it.

And you are still active on developing for your phone?

15th February 2013, 09:48 PM |#307  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 13,229

Donate to Me
More
free spare time + fam + snow that's fun 4 sure! I understand!

Are we talking about the good old i9000 or the i9300 device? Did you get a i9300 already?
EDIT: sorry for the stupid question, of course you are talking about the good old one! oh man i think i need a little break

Yeah there is much going on here! - xda never sleeps *g*. But i stopped following the i9000 scene because this device was "degraded" by me to a xbmc remote control hehe.. i really could/can not sell it so it is now doing its jop here at least as a remote control.

actually yes i'm right now at this moment developing/testing stuff on my i9300

Btw. Your app does a great jop in the boeffla kernel project! I had to "adjust" a litte bit more but now its perfect (at least for me *g*)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
semaphore script manager

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)