29th March 2012, 05:12 PM |#101  
OP Senior Member
Flag Johor
Thanks Meter: 3,702

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob 911

so in conclusion there is no bugs on this rom right...? cause the apn has been fix so what else...? ntg right...?

i think so

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakkall

Pretty much yes, the previous rom was flawless apart from the gps and the apn is just a small bump on the road. Go ahead and have fun.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

About the ics theme, would it be possible to bring the classic bars back to the lockscreen? The 'slide to unlock' just does not stick for me, i got used to the old bars . I just forgot what i didn't like about the theme and it was those texts on the lockscreen

well i'll mod one for u if i remember when i'm free
The Following User Says Thank You to ImbaWind For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ImbaWind Ad-Free

29th March 2012, 05:15 PM |#102  
Flag Wrocław
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Great, i'll use that for sure I just don't want to install stuff like go locker to mess up memory in exchange for a better look. I'll stick with classic bars if it is possible .
29th March 2012, 05:33 PM |#103  
OP Senior Member
Flag Johor

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Great, i'll use that for sure I just don't want to install stuff like go locker to mess up memory in exchange for a better look. I'll stick with classic bars if it is possible .

the most sucks thing is 3rd party app will be killed by task manager, i hate that too !
29th March 2012, 06:03 PM |#104  
Flag Wrocław
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Yeah well the task killer kills a little bit too much like the 3g watchdog and my IM that u are not familiar with for sure, but what the hell, it does its job . I don't mind starting them again. Ram management is over the top in your rom. I can run like 4 different apps + opera and switch between them and opera does close rarely. I believe it has an impact on battery life cause it reads far less off the internal memory and sd. Ofcourse its not perfect but far better than on any stock or custom rom that i've tried, dare i say it is on par with CM. And let me say i've tried majority of them, nearly deciding to sell my ace out of despair.
30th March 2012, 08:01 AM |#105  
Flag Killpue
Thanks Meter: 21

More
This rom works great, nice work imbawind, the only thing i miss is battery % but i've made one with uot kitchen, tomorrow i will upload it for anyone who wants it.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using XDA

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

Here is the link for the battery %, i made it with uot kitchen using framework-res, SystemUI and twframework-res files copied from my phone, wich obviously have this rom installed.

I hope it be useful to someone.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ex6xwan4l852jsy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to agr3ss0r For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift agr3ss0r Ad-Free
30th March 2012, 03:13 PM |#106  
OP Senior Member
Flag Johor

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Yeah well the task killer kills a little bit too much like the 3g watchdog and my IM that u are not familiar with for sure, but what the hell, it does its job . I don't mind starting them again. Ram management is over the top in your rom. I can run like 4 different apps + opera and switch between them and opera does close rarely. I believe it has an impact on battery life cause it reads far less off the internal memory and sd. Ofcourse its not perfect but far better than on any stock or custom rom that i've tried, dare i say it is on par with CM. And let me say i've tried majority of them, nearly deciding to sell my ace out of despair.

well, galaxy ace is a mid range device !
30th March 2012, 04:07 PM |#107  
Flag ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು-Bengaluru
Thanks Meter: 421

More
Does it have the 14 toggle status bar?? Can u put that it next version??
31st March 2012, 03:52 AM |#108  
Flag Killpue
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prashanthme

Download it from the 14 toggle mod topic, im using ddkt5 version, works fine

31st March 2012, 04:44 AM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by agr3ss0r

This rom works great, nice work imbawind, the only thing i miss is battery % but i've made one with uot kitchen, tomorrow i will upload it for anyone who wants it.

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

Here is the link for the battery %, i made it with uot kitchen using framework-res, SystemUI and twframework-res files copied from my phone, wich obviously have this rom installed.

I hope it be useful to someone.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ex6xwan4l852jsy

any screenshot..
31st March 2012, 07:32 AM |#110  
OP Senior Member
Flag Johor

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prashanthme

If i add this feature then I'll need to add it to every themes, this need a lot of time but I had no time
31st March 2012, 09:12 AM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
apn settings for bsnl india users set the new APN with following settings:
Name: bsnlnet
APN: bsnlnet
Proxy: Not Set
Port: Not Set
User Name: Not Set
Password: Not Set
Server: Not Set
MMSC: Not Set
MMS proxy: Not Set
MMS port: Not Set
MCC: 404
MNC: 66
Authentication type: None
APN type: Internet
(settings in red need to be changed, leave all other settings as it is.)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adrenaline, custom rom, galaxy ace, xda

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)