FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM]➣ Adrenaline™ ROM Final Edition | SP1 | 27/11/2014

1,602 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,702
 
Post Reply Email Thread
15th March 2012, 01:05 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Johor
Thanks Meter: 3,702
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob 911

y dun you make a rom based on DDKQ8 Stock Rom...? just giving ideas...any way... nice rom...^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSxy

OMG..Awesome..1 thing wud be that..if u add the new 2.3.6 lockscreen..ill flash it@!

i'll consider
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ImbaWind For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ImbaWind Ad-Free
 
 
16th March 2012, 12:53 AM |#22  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
what mods do i have to do for the gps
16th March 2012, 03:30 AM |#23  
Senior Member
Flag Djakarta
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
the patch 3 can't install, it says operation aborted, why is that?
16th March 2012, 08:38 AM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Johor
Thanks Meter: 3,702
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zWarHawkz

what mods do i have to do for the gps

change the gps server to your country server
you can find tutorial about that on XDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipidabelyah

the patch 3 can't install, it says operation aborted, why is that?

i'll look into it , thanks for your report
16th March 2012, 09:23 AM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Flag Johor
Thanks Meter: 3,702
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dipidabelyah

the patch 3 can't install, it says operation aborted, why is that?

zip updated , should be working now
sorry for your inconvenient
The Following User Says Thank You to ImbaWind For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ImbaWind Ad-Free
16th March 2012, 10:08 AM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Johor
Thanks Meter: 3,702
 
Donate to Me
More
> 16/3/2012 <

Added new patch : Patch 5
Fixed Patch 3
Added Beats Audio Uninstaller
16th March 2012, 01:08 PM |#27  
OP Senior Member
Flag Johor
Thanks Meter: 3,702
 
Donate to Me
More
Found a mistake in Patch 5 , uploaded a fixed one
Uploaded a flashable zip then included all patches (from patch 1 to patch 5)
16th March 2012, 06:10 PM |#28  
Prawesome's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Error 404- Not found
Thanks Meter: 1,737
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbawind

i have no idea
i did it using uot kitchen

Ok,so do it manually.....Decompile SystemUI.apk,open up StatusBarService.smali,its in smali/com/android/systemui/statusbar,search for this line

Code:
 invoke-direct/range {v0 .. v5}, Landroid/view/WindowManager$LayoutParams;-><init>(IIIII)V
Above that line,you should see,
Code:
const/4 v5, 0x2
Change this line to,

Code:
const/4 v5, -0x3
Status Bar is now transparent
The Following User Says Thank You to Prawesome For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Prawesome Ad-Free
16th March 2012, 06:54 PM |#29  
OP Senior Member
Flag Johor
Thanks Meter: 3,702
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawesome

Ok,so do it manually.....Decompile SystemUI.apk,open up StatusBarService.smali,its in smali/com/android/systemui/statusbar,search for this line

Code:
 invoke-direct/range {v0 .. v5}, Landroid/view/WindowManager$LayoutParams;-><init>(IIIII)V
Above that line,you should see,
Code:
const/4 v5, 0x2
Change this line to,

Code:
const/4 v5, -0x3
Status Bar is now transparent

thank you so much
i will try it tomorrow
fixing the viber cant be installed and not visible at market issue right now , damn sleepy
16th March 2012, 09:16 PM |#30  
Prawesome's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Error 404- Not found
Thanks Meter: 1,737
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbawind

thank you so much
i will try it tomorrow
fixing the viber cant be installed and not visible at market issue right now , damn sleepy

Viber doesnt work? :/ Try updating market,or just try and replace it with one from another rom
The Following User Says Thank You to Prawesome For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Prawesome Ad-Free
16th March 2012, 09:17 PM |#31  
Senior Member
127.0.0.1
Thanks Meter: 422
 
More
@Prawsome
afaik the thing you pasted above works good on cm7 roms but not in stock roms.. as i tried it way back and didn't seem to work on stocks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adrenaline, custom rom, galaxy ace, xda

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes