1,606 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,702

Post Reply Email Thread
12th October 2014, 05:53 PM |#931  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 630

Donate to Me
More
Nice to see this is still alive. Was one of the best ROM I've used on my Ace. Kinda miss that phone now..

Back in the day there were no Xposed, I had to do smali edits etc to get 14 toggles mod lol

27th November 2014, 03:34 AM |#932  
OP Senior Member
Flag Johor
Thanks Meter: 3,702

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImbaWind

MAYBE I will merge those updates + some little tiny mod (visual/performace/i dont know) after I finished my high school.
And MAYBE I'll update the Adrenaline Engine with latest mod available out there alongside with it too.

Hi guys who are still active here, currently I'm graduated from high school and become very free to check hows the development going and see whether there's a need to update my work. After checking those famous tweak/mod/engine/etc in Android Development and Hacking section, I found that my tweak is still up to date as some of the famous tweak out there just packaged my Adrenaline Engine and CrossBreeder/Seeder, adding maybe one or two more placebo file(s) ,changed a stylish name and polished their thread with some approaching words which maybe not even existed in the tweak, however, ironically, stating that he just used 'parts' of my Adrenaline Engine.

For those who wants to try, just head over to CrossBreeder and Seeder for installation depends on your liking. These 2 mods have no impact on my Adrenaline Engine, but be sure that you just install only one of them (I'd suggest you to use the latest one).

Some of the users who have been using my Adrenaline Engine/Adrenaline Boost ask me if they need to install my tweak when they have changed their device. I'd say those device with 1 Gb ram or greater is not necessary to use Adrenaline Engine nor Adrenaline Boost, I'd suggest you just uninstall those bloat app via System app remover to make your system clean and Greenify to make your phone snappy.

As for the ROM, honestly this phone is not suitable for gaming nor multitasking and become seriously lag when you install facebook and whatsapp/line/viber/etc. Currently I'm using this phone as a backup just in case my daily driver gone dead. Adrenaline ROM is aim to be as smooth as possible while providing a stable and stock-alike experience. For those users who are searching for some eye-candy rom, Adrenaline Engine may not be suitable for you, you can either theme the ROM yourself and share what you have done to other xda users or use another rom.

Last, a big and sincere thanks to those who have been complaining, teaching, trust me and use my work, reporting bugs and helping me. Developing here has been an enjoyable ride for me to learn and explore.
See ya in other device's forum if there's any chances.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ImbaWind For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ImbaWind Ad-Free
6th August 2015, 10:28 AM |#933  
Thanks Meter: 68

More
still using my ace as a second phone.
and still enjoy flashing new roms on it.
Thankyou for Adrenaline roms they have transformed my phone.
ps: please keep developing for Ace if you enjoy it, because we love using your roms.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ri9000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ri9000 Ad-Free
6th August 2015, 07:14 PM |#934  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 630

Donate to Me
More
Oh damn I kinda miss my Ace, I remembered on those high school days I baksmali'd the 14 toggles mod as there were no Xposed back then hahaha.

I don't know where's my Ace sitting right now, shouldn't have sold this phone.
24th August 2015, 12:23 PM |#935  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Is the base gingerbread?
25th August 2015, 01:02 PM |#936  
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by giobbe314

Is the base gingerbread?

from o/p . . .
" BlackHawk XWKT7 ROM as my base."
4th July 2016, 01:12 AM |#937  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Does i have to do something to install apps in the ext sd?Or by default are installed there?thank you

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

I need to make Obb files goes to ext sd...please, i got to do something or by default goes there on this rom....Thanxs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adrenaline, custom rom, galaxy ace, xda

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)