OK, maybe this will work.
- decompressed the msi
- extracted the registry entries and generated a .reg file
- made sure I was in test mode
- copied the Win and x86node folders to C:\
- ran the tbl-reg.reg file and committed to the registry
- ran the Windows RT Signing Tool from the Windows RT Development Tool thread. this may need to be run again on your RT hardware
- executed \x86node\Windows\launcher.exe
There has been some success running cmd, regedit, so on. I have attached the zip containing the Win and x86node folders, as well as the .reg file.
Download is larger than 8mb, so is available here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3...i1VMFVPZUlzZEk