[APP] [v1.5.1] Flowly for Android™

116 posts
Thanks Meter: 252

By Line.Dev, Senior Member on 29th January 2014, 03:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st January 2014, 02:38 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Fantastic app! Beautiful design, nice features. 5 stars from me!

31st January 2014, 02:44 PM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melamunna

Fantastic app! Beautiful design, nice features. 5 stars from me!

Thank you!
First post has been updated with latest Version 1.1.5.
The Following User Says Thank You to Line.Dev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Line.Dev Ad-Free
31st January 2014, 03:29 PM |#23  
Flag South Texas
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Awesome!
Just saw this on the Portal, read up on it rather quickly. Jumped over to the Play Store link and installed it. Started playing with it pretty quickly and was blown away in seconds. Everything I'm interested in all in one convenient place!

This app is simply the best! And it is definitely a looker! Well done!
31st January 2014, 03:32 PM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangishotyou

Just saw this on the Portal, read up on it rather quickly. Jumped over to the Play Store link and installed it. Started playing with it pretty quickly and was blown away in seconds. Everything I'm interested in all in one convenient place!

This app is simply the best! And it is definitely a looker! Well done!

Thank you very much for the nice words :=)
31st January 2014, 03:56 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 105

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Line.Dev

Any missing feeds I should add with next update?

Wanted to read through the full forum before I installed, so I haven't tried it yet. I noticed this post. Looking at the list on Google play, compared to what I personally read, I don't see anything for android games. I currently follow (in feedly, so they have an RSS stream) droid gamers.

Also, I find some stories on Android spin personally useful. Of course, you'll probably see a lot of redundancy here (and with most news sites).

Now to download the app. Thanks!

Sent from my secret lair in an undisclosed mountainside.
31st January 2014, 04:03 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdoug

Wanted to read through the full forum before I installed, so I haven't tried it yet. I noticed this post. Looking at the list on Google play, compared to what I personally read, I don't see anything for android games. I currently follow (in feedly, so they have an RSS stream) droid gamers.

Also, I find some stories on Android spin personally useful. Of course, you'll probably see a lot of redundancy here (and with most news sites).

Now to download the app. Thanks!

Sent from my secret lair in an undisclosed mountainside.

Hi mrdoug,

will add Droid Gamers and Android Spin in tomorrows update!
Thank you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Line.Dev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Line.Dev Ad-Free
31st January 2014, 04:32 PM |#27  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 587

More
Just installed and added the widget to my Nexus 10 main desktop. If I had one request it would be for a scrolling widget with the most recent articles first. I find that more functional than the "^" icon.

Thanks for this great addition to my tech news reading.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium HD app
31st January 2014, 04:34 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DSammy

Just installed and added the widget to my Nexus 10 main desktop. If I had one request it would be for a scrolling widget with the most recent articles first. I find that more functional than the "^" icon.

Thanks for this great addition to my tech news reading.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium HD app

Hi Sammy,

I noted that down, the Widget is still in Beta and not fully working tho.

Greetings
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Line.Dev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Line.Dev Ad-Free
31st January 2014, 04:41 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Great app. Very nice looks.

Couple of suggestions: Add pull-down to refresh and add support for immersive mode in Kitkat.
The Following User Says Thank You to nycwtod For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nycwtod Ad-Free
31st January 2014, 04:44 PM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycwtod

Great app. Very nice looks.

Couple of suggestions: Add pull-down to refresh and add support for immersive mode in Kitkat.

Hi, were already working on implementing pull-down to refresh Support for immersive mode on 4.4 has been noted.
Thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Line.Dev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Line.Dev Ad-Free
31st January 2014, 05:00 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Line.Dev

Hi, do you mean like a own news section for ROMS? Like reading the rss feeds of cyanogenmod, paranoid etc?
I think thats a great idea too!

Yes!
Cause I jump around quite a bit, from omni to carbon to pa and others, so even if you are in carbon you can know whats going on in PA per example, if a new feature has been implemented and needs testing, new builds, a "Main Changes" changelog (in proper english) highlighting bug fixes and improvements and stuff like that.

I think it would really help bring the users closer to the devs and create a bridge of communication between all of them!

We (users) would always know whats going on, and they (devs) could get quick feedback after a release and request testers and bug reports directly.
So recurrent flashaholics can help roms become awesome faster!
The Following User Says Thank You to RubenLockheart For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RubenLockheart Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)