FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What Cookie version do you prefer ?

Cookie 1.8.5

988 Vote(s)
7.77%
Cookie 2.0

4,049 Vote(s)
31.86%

L [WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|NLD] |July 4| Energy™-.¸¸.·´¯ 6.5|21916 / 6.5.X|29022 * Sense 2021

10,503 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,064

By NRGZ28, Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo on 30th November 2009, 02:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th May 2010, 12:02 AM |#10001  
Flag Opelika, AL
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flub

@SnittyKitty

Clicking that link takes me to hotfile

Leo ROMs/

Energy.Leo.23563.SPB.Mobile.Shell.Apr.21.7z 146.9Mb
Energy.Leo.23569.Sense2.5.May.17.7z 155.0Mb
Energy.Leo.21903.Sense2.5.May.17.7z 154.1Mb
Energy.Leo.23569.Sense2.5.Cookie.May.17.7z 155.8Mb
Energy.Leo.21903.Sense2.5.Cookie.May.17.7z 155.0Mb
Energy.Leo.23569.Sense2.5.GTX.Themed.May.17.7z 157.6Mb
Energy.Leo.21903.Sense2.5.GTX.Themed.May.17.7z 156.9Mb
Energy.Leo.23569.Sense2.5.MaxManila.May.17.7z 155.2Mb
Energy.Leo.21903.Sense2.5.MaxManila.May.17.7z 154.4Mb

That link sends me to a page with the picture of "Download" by itself in the middle of my browser page and all it is, is an image file; that's it. I normally use Opera, but I have IE and Firefox and that link on all is nothing but an image. I don't have an explanation as to why on my browsers that is all it is. Over on the Rhodium when I click what's in bold - either Sense 2.5 or Titanium it works just fine; not the PNG link below it. I'd really appreciate it if someone can copy and paste the direct Hotfile link before I go outside and shoot myself; I mean I'm really, really frustrated and somewhat feel like an idiot because I have to believe all of you think this dude is either blind or lost it; thanks!

18th May 2010, 12:03 AM |#10002  
Flag Switzerland
Thanks Meter: 35

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnittyKitty

That link redirects me to a graphic, a PNG of "Download"; not his Hotfile directory for the Leo. Over on his Rhodium pages he has the following:

ROM Downloads with Sense 2.5:

http://www.energyroms.com/PostGraphics/download.png

ROM Downloads with Sense 2.1 / Titanium:

Over on the Leo he has the following:

Click on the Download link to pick a version that you would like to try. There's two versions of each "flavor". If you can't decide... try them all!

[BLANK!!!!]

http://www.energyroms.com/PostGraphics/download.png (THIS IS A GRAPHIC LINK, NOT A DOWNLOAD LINK)

Click the following link for addons, XDA_UC help and various cabs and fixed.

I've tried Opera, IE and Firefox and I'm stumped or I'm blind. I'd appreciate it if someone could send me the direct Hotfile link for the HD2 Leo devices. This is one of those posts that everybody looks at and says to themselves what's this guy's problem. God as my witness I don't have an explanation as to why the link doesn't exist where they do for his Rhodium downloads.

well try using a proper browser that knows how to use hyperlinks or check your antivirus/firewall

it works fine for me with:
IE8
Minefield (current firefox beta)

i dont like opera anyway so not trying that -.-
18th May 2010, 12:06 AM |#10003  
Flag Opelika, AL

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh

well try using a proper browser that knows how to use hyperlinks or check your antivirus/firewall

What's left; I've used IE, Opera and Firefox; Netscape? As I said, I don't have an explanation other than my firewall is detecting an anomally and won't link; thank you.
18th May 2010, 12:08 AM |#10004  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

That link redirects me to a graphic, a PNG of "Download"; not his Hotfile directory for the Leo. Over on his Rhodium pages he has the following:

ROM Downloads with Sense 2.5:

ROM Downloads with Sense 2.1 / Titanium:

Over on the Leo he has the following:

Click on the Download link to pick a version that you would like to try. There's two versions of each "flavor". If you can't decide... try them all!

[BLANK!!!!]

http://www.energyroms.com/PostGraphics/download.png (THIS IS A GRAPHIC LINK, NOT A DOWNLOAD LINK)

Click the following link for addons, XDA_UC help and various cabs and fixed.

I've tried Opera, IE and Firefox and I'm stumped or I'm blind. I'd appreciate it if someone could send me the direct Hotfile link for the HD2 Leo devices. This is one of those posts that everybody looks at and says to themselves what's this guy's problem. God as my witness I don't have an explanation as to why the link doesn't exist where they do for his Rhodium downloads.

Aww man that's really weird, here's the link for you mate

http://hotfile.com/list/255376/99cdb1c
18th May 2010, 12:14 AM |#10005  
Flag melting in Florida
Thanks Meter: 351

More
Quote:

What's left; I've used IE, Opera and Firefox; Netscape? . . .

have you tried (google) Chrome?
(I was gonna post the link for ya -- I see rayad beat me to it)
18th May 2010, 12:21 AM |#10006  
Flag East London
Thanks Meter: 8

Donate to Me
More
Question My Location ain't worky!?
Hmm... need some help on this little issue I'm having (and before I start reflashing)

It's regarding the 'My Location' bit using Weather backgrounds that update every 15 minutes. I tried a lot to get my issue sorted, but just can't get it to work properly any more!? The Weather tab etc will update for any other locations I manually add or when I'm not in my home town area. This is a little rubbish for me and wondering why it won't update? I've tried manually changing my internet connections and disabling/re-enabling the tab etc, but it just won't do anything. It's not a big deal, but a feature I really like and use regularly.

I rather like May 13th's 23569 Energy ROM and had no issues with so far, except this. It has crashed a few times, but mainly HTC Sense / CHT part only and all else has been sweet. Any ideas? Has this issue already been talked about and sorted in a previous post perhaps that I'm just not seeing?

Note: When I first flashed to 23569, I set my location stuff up, then time, rebooted, a PiM Backup recovery, rebooted and then finally NRG's Setting's Exporter import.. reboot. Has this possibly cause the issue, because when I first did NRG's Settings Exporter, CHT was a mess and audio didn't have the right setup too. Hmm?!

Thanks... and again, top stuff NRG! [^_^]
18th May 2010, 12:22 AM |#10007  
Flag Opelika, AL

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayad

Aww man that's really weird, here's the link for you mate

http://hotfile.com/list/255376/99cdb1c

Dear Rayad; thank you so much, I really, really appreciated you taking the time to do this. I've bookmarked and I printed and added the link to a binder I keep on my devices. What lies ahead is creating a cab file for my e-mail settings or whatever it is you create so with each flash it's all installed in one fall swoop. It's one thing to have a guy like NRGZ or yourself create and write programs and pretty much know what you're doing and all we lay folks do is execute and install them. I'm trying to figure out do I use Notepad or is there an XML editor that makes this sort of stuff easy or a step by step tutorial.

I don't understand why when I request the direct Hotfile link I'm given commentary about everything except the link; it's like my job and I'm asked a question about the weather; I don't understand why folks opt to put others down then to take a moment and it become teachable.

Once again, thank you and you have a wonderful day/evening; take care!
18th May 2010, 12:51 AM |#10008  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 10

More
where to download the Titanium version?
i was wondering where i can find/download the Titanium version of this ROM?
On hotfile.com link i see all the other versions, but not the titanium.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
18th May 2010, 01:02 AM |#10009  

More
is there any other mirror rather than hot file? I used to download from vbn files but that is gone now any mirror for 21093 rom?
18th May 2010, 01:05 AM |#10010  

More
Is it just me or is the Bing App un-cooked in the May 16 version ????
18th May 2010, 01:34 AM |#10011  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I guess the change log is the same as May 16?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
addictive, best looking hd2 rom, elegance, energy rom, fastest rom, gtx, hd2 leo, powerful, sexy, smooth, stability!, the best hd2 rom, the rom, tmobile hd2 rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)