FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What Cookie version do you prefer ?

Cookie 1.8.5

988 Vote(s)
7.77%
Cookie 2.0

4,049 Vote(s)
31.86%

L [WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|NLD] |July 4| Energy™-.¸¸.·´¯ 6.5|21916 / 6.5.X|29022 * Sense 2021

10,503 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,064

By NRGZ28, Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo on 30th November 2009, 02:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th February 2010, 02:38 AM |#1001  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Talking Maxmanila version?
Does Feb 1 Rom has a maxmanila version?

4th February 2010, 05:13 AM |#1002  
Flag Surrey

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddaanniieell

Does Feb 1 Rom has a maxmanila version?

Not yet... I did go onto the MaxManila website and some people suggested the 2.7 version with the Feb 1 EnergyRom, but it does not work correctly.

Lets hope that MaxManila cathces up soon.
4th February 2010, 05:15 AM |#1003  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Excellent!!!!! this the most prettiest ROM.
Btw, izzit possible to make it 4x4 quicklinks?
4th February 2010, 07:46 AM |#1004  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hi NRGY

As always, its a great rom! The only problem I have been facing since day 1 is the "My Location" not working and I am unable to Active Sync my emails with the Exchange server.

I have done the exchange setup many times again and again but I cant get the sync to work. Every time I am served with the error "Active Sync got an exception and your support code is 0x8bla bla bla..."

The same works on wifi but not on HSDPA / 3G

Please suggest what to do

Cheers,
Faisal.
4th February 2010, 07:48 AM |#1005  

More
Its a very nice room but i would like to ask if there is any possibility to add the call history to the manilla home screen? because when i did it small black square appeared beside the clock
4th February 2010, 08:05 AM |#1006  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
weather says H:36, L:7 and sunny
The real temperature is -5 here (Budapest)
4th February 2010, 08:25 AM |#1007  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerjohn

weather says H:36, L:7 and sunny
The real temperature is -5 here (Budapest)

Do you confirm the tempreture is Celsius?
4th February 2010, 08:28 AM |#1008  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by faisalee

Hi NRGY

I am unable to Active Sync my emails with the Exchange server.

I have done the exchange setup many times again and again but I cant get the sync to work. Every time I am served with the error "Active Sync got an exception and your support code is 0x8bla bla bla..."

The same works on wifi but not on HSDPA / 3G

I'm having Exchange and Hotmail problems too, my exchange e-mail is coming through 'as items arrive' over Edge/3G but it's temperamental over Wifi, and Hotmail will pull e-mails as they arrive but only over Edge/3G (if Wifi is active it'll force a data connection). This didn't happen on the stock T-Mobile ROM.

Any suggestions, anyone?
4th February 2010, 08:36 AM |#1009  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xma1e

Currently using OLDER_Energy.Leo.23518.StandardM2.5_MaxManila_25.J an.2010 for nearly two weeks now and have been really impressed with this rom! On my Diamond, it took many tries to find a ROM that suited me, but this one fitted first time.

Before I upgrade to the 1st of Feb ROM, could someone advise if these problems have been resolved:

1. when coming out of standby Manilla defaults to the default home screen (annoying if you're using the music player and turn of the screen, when you turn back on again you have to find your place bakc in the music player)

2. MMS. Cannot see attachements in MMS messages.

Does anyone know where the MMS attachments are stored? I'd like to copy them off before I can upgrade to the new ROM.

Finally, has footprints and documents been removed/stopped working? (sorry currently read as far as page 86 so not yet caught up with the final pages, getting there....)

*bump*

I'm particularly interested in #2 as I can't flash to the latest version until I get my attachments of, does anyone know where the attachment files are stored or what they are called? Once I copy them I can then wipe my device.
4th February 2010, 09:05 AM |#1010  

More
everytime i enter the com-manager the microsoft direct push button seems to be activated for a second. maybe that's the reason for the heavy battery drain. could someone check this?
4th February 2010, 09:35 AM |#1011  

More
Auto Lock Device
hello,

i'm just got HD2 & flash rom using energy leo 21889. nice rom tq very much. i got minor problem with auto lock device. can anybody show me the way to activate that like original rom??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
addictive, best looking hd2 rom, elegance, energy rom, fastest rom, gtx, hd2 leo, powerful, sexy, smooth, stability!, the best hd2 rom, the rom, tmobile hd2 rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)