FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

View Poll Results: What Cookie version do you prefer ?

Cookie 1.8.5

988 Vote(s)
7.77%
Cookie 2.0

4,049 Vote(s)
31.86%

L [WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|NLD] |July 4| Energy™-.¸¸.·´¯ 6.5|21916 / 6.5.X|29022 * Sense 2021

10,505 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,067

By NRGZ28, Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo on 30th November 2009, 03:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st December 2009, 12:19 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi,

Any news about when HARDSPL will be available? I am also fan of the "aftermarket" roms....more stable...more reliable that the original ones...

Thanks for great job,
Seba

1st December 2009, 01:12 AM |#22  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 49

More
To think how our 1Gigahertz is going to run this ROM...
1st December 2009, 01:12 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up leg end
it must be nice being a legend in your own time,lol...

have to give credit where credit is due, having a TP2 and now the HD2 im really looking forward to the Hard SPL being released just to crank up my HD2 with your ROMs, keep up the excellent work mate!

whats your view on why winmo themselves cant release some thing just as sweet..?

graph1uk
1st December 2009, 03:40 AM |#24  
OP Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo
Flag XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 10,067

More
Well thanks to my very very efficient cooking process... (I don't use a 'standard' kitchen that you can find on the forums here, I use my own!) I can easily create more ROMs and focus more on optimizing and debugging the ROMs, than actually sitting and waiting while the ROM is cooking (which takes quite a bit when you do as many ROMs as I do).
1st December 2009, 04:00 AM |#25  
Flag TriState
Thanks Meter: 156

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28

Well thanks to my very very efficient cooking process... (I don't use a 'standard' kitchen that you can find on the forums here, I use my own!) I can easily create more ROMs and focus more on optimizing and debugging the ROMs, than actually sitting and waiting while the ROM is cooking (which takes quite a bit when you do as many ROMs as I do).

I am glad to hear it and your efficiency must have something to do the midgets you got working for you

I look forward on seeing what you will putting together for the HD2 and I guess it is also time for me to look for much larger capacity battery or a spare battery
1st December 2009, 12:55 PM |#26  
Flag Sydney

More
A clean thread?
NRG - I hope you can clean away all these posts once you release your Leo ROM's??

It would be REALLY NICE to have a truly clean thread about your ROMs instead of all sorts of misc posts like these.

oh btw... I'm also seriously looking forward to your ROMs for the Leo :)
5th December 2009, 11:40 PM |#27  
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 2

More
can't wait anymore...
hey spl guys! come on,
my leo can't wait any more,
he is so thirsty for it...
6th December 2009, 11:11 AM |#28  
Flag Meppel
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maznaz

hey spl guys! come on,
my leo can't wait any more,
he is so thirsty for it...

yeah..my Leo just doesn't feel complete without an nrg's rom. It's feels sick on stock
shadowboy23
6th December 2009, 11:42 AM |#29  

More
NRGZ you are AWESOME!!!
Love your work! You cook the BEST roms ever!! I can't wait until we can start flashing the Leo. Keep up the excellent work!!!
6th December 2009, 12:37 PM |#30  
Flag Рига
Thanks Meter: 5

More
My Leo feels like Flintstone's phone without your ROM.
7th December 2009, 11:59 AM |#31  
Flag Radebeul

More
I´ll get mine today )))))), and i´m so happy! But now i´m even happier, cause you are here!!! Big Big THANK YOU from a german HTC Supporter, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
addictive, best looking hd2 rom, elegance, energy rom, fastest rom, gtx, hd2 leo, powerful, sexy, smooth, stability!, the best hd2 rom, the rom, tmobile hd2 rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)