FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What Cookie version do you prefer ?

Cookie 1.8.5

988 Vote(s)
7.77%
Cookie 2.0

4,049 Vote(s)
31.86%

L [WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|NLD] |July 4| Energy™-.¸¸.·´¯ 6.5|21916 / 6.5.X|29022 * Sense 2021

10,505 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,064

By NRGZ28, Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo on 30th November 2009, 02:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th March 2016, 04:01 AM |#36371  
Flag Your Basement
Thanks Meter: 6,999

More
Remember how bad the NAND chips were back then? I replaced the mainboard on my original HD2 once, and bought two more after that died. One of the two replacements still powers on, but I data gets corrupted if I reboot. Only one still functional.

What a legend.
The Following User Says Thank You to cajunflavoredbob For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cajunflavoredbob Ad-Free

11th August 2017, 06:09 PM |#36372  
OP Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo
Flag XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 10,064

More
I just looked at my join date today. April 2007... Damn!! I can't believe I spent a decade on here.. A decade !!!!

Not to mention the many months of lurking and reading.. before actually needing to join to ask a question. Most likely on how to flash my Tmobile Dash. That's what started it all for me.. hehe
11th August 2017, 07:01 PM |#36373  
Belleville, EG
Thanks Meter: 449

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28

I just looked at my join date today. April 2007... Damn!! I can't believe I spent a decade on here.. A decade !!!!

Not to mention the many months of lurking and reading.. before actually needing to join to ask a question. Most likely on how to flash my Tmobile Dash. That's what started it all for me.. hehe

Wow wow wow!

I remember joining in 2008 as well, then getting my account screwed & settling with this one. I remember maintaining the FAQ section for EnergyROM for a long time, I remember the time when we had WinMo on main memory and Android on SDCard. I even remember the time when a friend moderator asked me to become one back in 2009 and I refused for not having enough time for it

God we had fun. Ten years. That's a lifetime.

EnergyROM for the win!
12th August 2017, 04:47 PM |#36374  
Thanks Meter: 115

More
I miss my HD2.. the ability to switch between OS was indeed nice... Too bad I sold my HD2 long ago. =/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
addictive, best looking hd2 rom, elegance, energy rom, fastest rom, gtx, hd2 leo, powerful, sexy, smooth, stability!, the best hd2 rom, the rom, tmobile hd2 rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)