FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What Cookie version do you prefer ?

Cookie 1.8.5

988 Vote(s)
7.77%
Cookie 2.0

4,049 Vote(s)
31.86%

L [WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|NLD] |July 4| Energy™-.¸¸.·´¯ 6.5|21916 / 6.5.X|29022 * Sense 2021

10,505 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,067

By NRGZ28, Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo on 30th November 2009, 02:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th March 2016, 04:01 AM |#36371  
Flag Your Basement
Thanks Meter: 7,000

More
Remember how bad the NAND chips were back then? I replaced the mainboard on my original HD2 once, and bought two more after that died. One of the two replacements still powers on, but I data gets corrupted if I reboot. Only one still functional.

What a legend.
The Following User Says Thank You to cajunflavoredbob For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cajunflavoredbob Ad-Free

11th August 2017, 06:09 PM |#36372  
OP Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo
Flag XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 10,067

More
I just looked at my join date today. April 2007... Damn!! I can't believe I spent a decade on here.. A decade !!!!

Not to mention the many months of lurking and reading.. before actually needing to join to ask a question. Most likely on how to flash my Tmobile Dash. That's what started it all for me.. hehe
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NRGZ28 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NRGZ28 Ad-Free
11th August 2017, 07:01 PM |#36373  
Belleville, EG
Thanks Meter: 464

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28

I just looked at my join date today. April 2007... Damn!! I can't believe I spent a decade on here.. A decade !!!!

Not to mention the many months of lurking and reading.. before actually needing to join to ask a question. Most likely on how to flash my Tmobile Dash. That's what started it all for me.. hehe

Wow wow wow!

I remember joining in 2008 as well, then getting my account screwed & settling with this one. I remember maintaining the FAQ section for EnergyROM for a long time, I remember the time when we had WinMo on main memory and Android on SDCard. I even remember the time when a friend moderator asked me to become one back in 2009 and I refused for not having enough time for it

God we had fun. Ten years. That's a lifetime.

EnergyROM for the win!
The Following User Says Thank You to Fishawy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Fishawy Ad-Free
12th August 2017, 04:47 PM |#36374  
Thanks Meter: 117

More
I miss my HD2.. the ability to switch between OS was indeed nice... Too bad I sold my HD2 long ago. =/
27th August 2017, 11:36 AM |#36375  
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 173

Donate to Me
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishawy

Wow wow wow!

I remember joining in 2008 as well, then getting my account screwed & settling with this one. I remember maintaining the FAQ section for EnergyROM for a long time, I remember the time when we had WinMo on main memory and Android on SDCard. I even remember the time when a friend moderator asked me to become one back in 2009 and I refused for not having enough time for it

God we had fun. Ten years. That's a lifetime.

EnergyROM for the win!

Yahia my friend! I Joined in 2009, and in my case, I can't remember ever having spent so much time on my phone as I did trying to create the perfect action screen for my HD2 running NRG's WM6.5! Although I have to confess, I miss those roms like nothing else. Even to this day, it is the style I have always customized EVERY phone I've ever had since! Hehehe

My main screens through the years

My current main screen

---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 AM ----------

Oh! In case you don't remeber what an action screen was in WM6.5:

Action Screen
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ajape For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ajape Ad-Free
27th August 2017, 11:59 AM |#36376  
Belleville, EG
Thanks Meter: 464

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajape

Yahia my friend! I Joined in 2009, and in my case, I can't remember ever having spent so much time on my phone as I did trying to create the perfect action screen for my HD2 running NRG's WM6.5! Although I have to confess, I miss those roms like nothing else. Even to this day, it is the style I have always customized EVERY phone I've ever had since! Hehehe

My main screens through the years

My current main screen

---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 AM ----------

Oh! In case you don't remeber what an action screen was in WM6.5:

Action Screen

Those were the days Alejandro!
The Following User Says Thank You to Fishawy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Fishawy Ad-Free
30th August 2017, 06:11 AM |#36377  
Account currently disabled
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 361

Donate to Me
More
Where is cotulla ?
He has dissapear from xda since 2013
What happen with him He is the greatest XDA dev......
19th September 2017, 01:52 PM |#36378  
Flag Örebro/Sweden
Thanks Meter: 1,017

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28

Woaw! Dang! I was walking down memory lane and saw your post. My user name back then was Arju007, I had it changed in later times. Man I miss the Raphael. Tinkering back then was fun. Miss Sense and the custom Energy themes you would make for them. Time sure goes by fast. I was luring around xda long before I joined too. Awesome to see you around. Maybe you should bring back Sense to android(?) in form of launcher/widgets, icon pack etc?.. Anyway miss the good old times.
19th September 2017, 04:52 PM |#36379  
Thanks Meter: 442

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arju

Woaw! Dang! I was walking down memory lane and saw your post. My user name back then was Arju007, I had it changed in later times. Man I miss the Raphael. Tinkering back then was fun. Miss Sense and the custom Energy themes you would make for them. Time sure goes by fast. I was luring around xda long before I joined too. Awesome to see you around. Maybe you should bring back Sense to android(?) in form of launcher/widgets, icon pack etc?.. Anyway miss the good old times.

Same here. Flashing radios that seemed to make no difference! But i liked the sense ROM. It was real flashing.
2nd October 2017, 07:10 AM |#36380  
Flag Noumea
Thanks Meter: 129

More
I've turned to the dark side and switched to a Lumia 950...

But it I really miss a real OS, with ability to run one's own programs, access to the registry, and so on... How much do I miss MortScript !
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
addictive, best looking hd2 rom, elegance, energy rom, fastest rom, gtx, hd2 leo, powerful, sexy, smooth, stability!, the best hd2 rom, the rom, tmobile hd2 rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)