FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What Cookie version do you prefer ?

Cookie 1.8.5

988 Vote(s)
7.77%
Cookie 2.0

4,049 Vote(s)
31.86%

L [WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|NLD] |July 4| Energy™-.¸¸.·´¯ 6.5|21916 / 6.5.X|29022 * Sense 2021

10,505 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,067

By NRGZ28, Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo on 30th November 2009, 02:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th April 2010, 11:05 PM |#5001  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanchen

i faced the problem and do the following steps to solve"
1) hard reset (because i had not installed anything after cook 1-Apr energry rom)
2) install "NRGZ28 Font Restore" > reset
3) install "EVO SofiaSans" > reset
4) install "Chinese_usemynls" > reset
5) change 2 registries and then reset
HKLM -> Software -> Microsoft -> FontLink -> System Link ->

Helvetica Neue OTS
\Windows\SofiaSans.ttf,SofiaSans
-> Done

HelveticaNeue LT 35 Thin
\Windows\SofiaSans.ttf,SofiaSans
-> Done
6) install HTC_Touch_EzInput_WVGA which will overwrite the original keyboard as you mentioned

woah .. that works ! i solved the problem of reading chinese now. thanks !
however, i didnt install the ezinput software. dont like the idea of the software replacing my existing keyboard. still looking for a way of input chinese without affecting/changing NRG's keyboard and the autocomplete in names and typing function anyone here has some light to share ??

btw, Im using the 1st apr rom. seriously the rom rocks. its sooo much faster and responsive than 1.66rom. so far onli minor issues

- the font for the lock screen is too big ? at such, the 10(year) of the date went slightly beyond the screen on he right.
- somehow i noticed the time does not sync via internet properly. I have set my timezone, location and on location services and data connection. the time onli managed to sync the mins but not hour. ended set manually .. small issue though.
- colour in internet explorer buttons looks weird . the enter url and favourite button. its like u looking at 256 colour kind of effect.
- i have not find a way to divert htc album cache to storage card. used the cachemod2 and skcerts last time on stock rom. but when i apply onto this rom, the music and pic tab hangs. i think this shld be quite common in custom roms.?

so anyone has any tips/advices on these issues ?

im using 2.08.50.08_2 radio btw. didnt really observe any battery life problem. but it seems that bluetooth function is much faster than before when using stock.

thanks nrgz ! looking foreward to ur next release

5th April 2010, 11:16 PM |#5002  
Thanks Meter: 346

Donate to Me
More
Smile
Does anyone know how to use Favorites from Opera to populate favorites in HTC Sense? IE Favorites I beliefe?

Post Nr. 5000
5th April 2010, 11:21 PM |#5003  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by morgej

Can anyone with a US TMo HD2 running the excellent EnergyROM report on how well the ICR works? I am especially interested in how the caller and callee audio sounds.

Thx.

James

Trying again...can anyone confirm or deny that InCall Recording (ICR) with two way recording is possible with Energy ROM on the HD2?

Thx.

James
5th April 2010, 11:22 PM |#5004  
Flag Sacramento, CA
Thanks Meter: 652

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiss420

Does anyone know how to use Favorites from Opera to populate favorites in HTC Sense? IE Favorites I beliefe?

Sorry I don't have an answer but I just wanted to say your Signature is one of the coolest I've seen. Cheers
5th April 2010, 11:32 PM |#5005  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boogey

Have you tried a Task 29/Format?

Yea I tried this...ran task 29 and after it was finished, flashed energyrom from the bootloader screen. The process went smooth, but after booting up, the graphics downgrade was the same on the home screen. Blurry wallpaper and font. Everything is still readable and works fine...its just that there is a very noticeable downgrade in sharpness. I thought it might be the wallpaper itself, but even the stock wallpapers etc have the fuzzy graphics. Thanks for trying to help though.

I'm not sure what the issue is here...why the font and graphics are not crisp only on the home screen and not on any other screens like the start menu. Anyone else's input would be greatly appreciated...

Just wanted to add that I have noticed this on both cookies ht and maxmanila versions...I tried to re-flash to fix this issue with them all. I'm going to try to flash to a different rom, or find a stock t-mo US rom to see if it fixes the homescreen graphics.
6th April 2010, 01:02 AM |#5006  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
The website icons on the internet tab favourites normally update after a visit to the website, but nothing happens
6th April 2010, 01:21 AM |#5007  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 86

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoojin1081

Yea I tried this...ran task 29 and after it was finished, flashed energyrom from the bootloader screen. The process went smooth, but after booting up, the graphics downgrade was the same on the home screen. Blurry wallpaper and font. Everything is still readable and works fine...its just that there is a very noticeable downgrade in sharpness. I thought it might be the wallpaper itself, but even the stock wallpapers etc have the fuzzy graphics. Thanks for trying to help though.

I'm not sure what the issue is here...why the font and graphics are not crisp only on the home screen and not on any other screens like the start menu. Anyone else's input would be greatly appreciated...

Just wanted to add that I have noticed this on both cookies ht and maxmanila versions...I tried to re-flash to fix this issue with them all. I'm going to try to flash to a different rom, or find a stock t-mo US rom to see if it fixes the homescreen graphics.

I really not sure your home page problem but my home page graphic does not have any issue.
6th April 2010, 02:36 AM |#5008  

More
Revert back to original system font
How can I revert back to the original font?
Please help; since, I faced some fonts problem when I installed other local language. Thanks.
Never mind, I got the solution for this problem.
6th April 2010, 02:57 AM |#5009  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alhuang69

I really not sure your home page problem but my home page graphic does not have any issue.

Basically the resolution on the home screen (wallpaper) including the fonts at the bottom for "menu" is very bad (as if wvga resolution turned to vga or lower). When I go into the start menu (i.e. start - tools - file explorer) the resolution is very crisp like usual. It would be very hard to tell through picture captures (screen shots) though, but in real life it is very apparent.

I never had this issue before I updated to April 1 energyrom. Now, no matter which rom I flash to, I can't get my normal crisp clean home screen back. I can only get crisp, clear resolution on the homescreen when I turn on window default titanium (than the wallpaper looks amazing like usual). Nothing seems to work, even after undergoing format with task 29 and installing a brand new custom rom.

Do I need to re-flash the radio? Or uninstall hspl2 and re-install the custom rom and start all over again? I have absolutely nothing installed after I flash, I removed everything from xda uc so there would be nothing to auto-install to make sure it wasn't something else causing the issue.

I can't be the only one having this issue eh? .....aigoo..maybe I am..
6th April 2010, 03:29 AM |#5010  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 86

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoojin1081

Basically the resolution on the home screen (wallpaper) including the fonts at the bottom for "menu" is very bad (as if wvga resolution turned to vga or lower). When I go into the start menu (i.e. start - tools - file explorer) the resolution is very crisp like usual. It would be very hard to tell through picture captures (screen shots) though, but in real life it is very apparent.

I never had this issue before I updated to April 1 energyrom. Now, no matter which rom I flash to, I can't get my normal crisp clean home screen back. I can only get crisp, clear resolution on the homescreen when I turn on window default titanium (than the wallpaper looks amazing like usual). Nothing seems to work, even after undergoing format with task 29 and installing a brand new custom rom.

Do I need to re-flash the radio? Or uninstall hspl2 and re-install the custom rom and start all over again? I have absolutely nothing installed after I flash, I removed everything from xda uc so there would be nothing to auto-install to make sure it wasn't something else causing the issue.

I can't be the only one having this issue eh? .....aigoo..maybe I am..

I am using Chinese Font "EVO SofiaSans" ... never seen anyone having your Home Page problem. I am using HSPL 1.42. I don't believe the problem comes from the Radio.

You can see my Home Page below is crytral clear.
Did you install some strange Font or apps ???

6th April 2010, 04:14 AM |#5011  

More
I just installed your ROM on my new Leo. I also had the energy rom before on my Touch Pro.
Keep up the good work!

Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
addictive, best looking hd2 rom, elegance, energy rom, fastest rom, gtx, hd2 leo, powerful, sexy, smooth, stability!, the best hd2 rom, the rom, tmobile hd2 rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)