FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What Cookie version do you prefer ?

Cookie 1.8.5

988 Vote(s)
7.77%
Cookie 2.0

4,049 Vote(s)
31.86%

L [WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|NLD] |July 4| Energy™-.¸¸.·´¯ 6.5|21916 / 6.5.X|29022 * Sense 2021

10,505 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,067

By NRGZ28, Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo on 30th November 2009, 02:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st January 2010, 10:56 PM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I have attached two screenshots taken just now. 1 in a call and the other of the dialer on its own
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot1.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	270776  

21st January 2010, 11:00 PM |#502  
OP Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo
Flag XDA-Developers

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maps71

there's video call and tv out option, please remove it as the phone not allows it

Yeah... I just wasnt sure if the Leo has TV out or not. The new dialer in the 21 release should NOT have video call...
21st January 2010, 11:19 PM |#503  
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 4

More
downloading jan 21 version, i will post feedback asap

TESTED.. but... it has only default windows dialer.. so it doesn`t work with manilla...
21st January 2010, 11:39 PM |#504  
Flag XDA-Developers

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20mihalko

downloading jan 21 version, i will post feedback asap

Thank you!!
21st January 2010, 11:49 PM |#505  
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 4

More
and the screenshot, so you can be sure it doesn`t work yet..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot1.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	270780  
22nd January 2010, 01:19 AM |#506  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Compass in 21889
Downloading maxmanila version of 21889, anyone know if the compass is working in this build ?

Loving the 23518 maxmanila rom so far and the only thing that does not work is the compass, annoying me, just cant leave it

Had the freezing incoming call issue also but resolved by steps posted before this.

Also, and this is probably directed at the more tech minded and knowledgable out there, how do i turn some sort of debugging or tracing on these roms ? My compass is not working under 23518 and id like to try and dive in and find out why .. Driver issue ? Software incompatibility? Registry misconfig ? Who knows ..

Cheers for the fun

EDIT :- nope, 21889 has this compass issue as well

On the plus side i was pleasantly surprised that this build looks just as sexy albeit with the start menu on top .. not an issue for me ..

EDIT2 : - WOW this 21889 beast flies ... Kicks the pants off the 23518 build .. Everything just seems so speedy ..
22nd January 2010, 02:34 AM |#507  
Flag XDA-Developers

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cass67

Downloading maxmanila version of 21889, anyone know if the compass is working in this build ?

Loving the 23518 maxmanila rom so far and the only thing that does not work is the compass, annoying me, just cant leave it

Had the freezing incoming call issue also but resolved by steps posted before this.

Also, and this is probably directed at the more tech minded and knowledgable out there, how do i turn some sort of debugging or tracing on these roms ? My compass is not working under 23518 and id like to try and dive in and find out why .. Driver issue ? Software incompatibility? Registry misconfig ? Who knows ..

Cheers for the fun

EDIT :- nope, 21889 has this compass issue as well

On the plus side i was pleasantly surprised that this build looks just as sexy albeit with the start menu on top .. not an issue for me ..

EDIT2 : - WOW this 21889 beast flies ... Kicks the pants off the 23518 build .. Everything just seems so speedy ..

It's just a useless compass.. let it go :P

COM2 builds (21889) will always be faster than the newer COM5 builds :P
22nd January 2010, 02:50 AM |#508  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28

It's just a useless compass.. let it go :P

LOL i cant, its anyoying the hell out of me .. Im anal like that .. id rather spend days trying to get something to work that to admit defeat

at the moment im trying different chefs roms to see if i can find the package that makes all this hang together, trying to hack some sort of solution ..

Short of any debug im flying blind, All good though ..

EDIT :- Trying many different cooked roms and even flashing the stock 02 1.43 rom cannot make my compass work .. I posted a thread on the general board asking for assistance but im not allowed to link to it (im too new it seems )

EDIT2 :- Only difference i can think of is i have an HSPL installed, matter ?

Any ideas ?

Cheers
22nd January 2010, 03:04 AM |#509  
Flag XDA-Developers

More
Okay uploading two new ones with RELEASE 2 in the title. The dialer should definitely work now. Pleast test and leave me feedback here :P Thank you
22nd January 2010, 03:16 AM |#510  
Flag BLR+NY+London :)
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28

Okay uploading two new ones with RELEASE 2 in the title. The dialer should definitely work now. Pleast test and leave me feedback here :P Thank you

hi

NRG

any plans of makin your super cool energy roms for Whitestone when HSPL is out....

I use yours on my diamond and raphael!!!!!
22nd January 2010, 03:47 AM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
using 23518 build jan 20 release.

Thanks for the ROM. Seems like a good one.

no phone freezes on incoming calls.

issues
1) no weather update for my location.

2) G-config unable to turn phone into landscape orientation on tilting the phone. (how to add application to G-config as there is no stylus to insert). Can we uninstall G-config and use BSB tweaks ?

3) phone doesnt auto lock even when auto lock was enabled from WVGA tweaks.

4) while i was playing with the new rom, i got a home page with all the configuration boxes. once reset its gone now. how to get that multiple configuration home page?

can anyone help ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
addictive, best looking hd2 rom, elegance, energy rom, fastest rom, gtx, hd2 leo, powerful, sexy, smooth, stability!, the best hd2 rom, the rom, tmobile hd2 rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)