Win an Honor 7X!

[MOD] MTM Gingerbread Keyboard - Haptic Feedback Working [v2.2 01/27/2011]

643 posts
Thanks Meter: 135

Post Reply Email Thread
2nd December 2010, 04:42 AM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
why do i get force closes when i try to use the voice input and when i try to go to settings?

Sent from my VIBRANT using XDA App

2nd December 2010, 08:22 AM |#102  
Illinois
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Love the keyboard!!! But, when on the web, the " .com" overlaps the button a little bit. Would it be possible to shrink the text for that specific button??? Otherwise, great job! ;)

Moto DROID
FRG22D
CM6.1 RC5
2nd December 2010, 01:11 PM |#103  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Hickory Hills IL

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugonnax

why do i get force closes when i try to use the voice input and when i try to go to settings?

Sent from my VIBRANT using XDA App

Not sure. are you using the stock ROM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by droidgyrl6

Love the keyboard!!! But, when on the web, the " .com" overlaps the button a little bit. Would it be possible to shrink the text for that specific button??? Otherwise, great job! ;)

Moto DROID
FRG22D
CM6.1 RC5

Yes. I have been working on fixing that. doesn't want to change for just that one key. and when I try to use an image for that key, the entire bottom row disappears for some reason. but I am working on it
2nd December 2010, 08:46 PM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Works on fascinate!

After I installed from sd card, I went to settings > keyboard, and checked the new option.

Thanks so much for this. landscape was killing me without multitouch.

Few things to note: I get a crash when I try to enter settings for this keyboard from the general keyboard settings screen. To get to the settings, I held down the button with the gear on it.

Also, for the WP7 version, is it normal to look like blackout in landscape? It's not a big issue for me, but it's kind of nice to know where the edge of the button is in my opinion.
3rd December 2010, 02:34 AM |#105  
Flag Hickory Hills IL

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster

Works on fascinate!

After I installed from sd card, I went to settings > keyboard, and checked the new option.

Thanks so much for this. landscape was killing me without multitouch.

Few things to note: I get a crash when I try to enter settings for this keyboard from the general keyboard settings screen. To get to the settings, I held down the button with the gear on it.

Also, for the WP7 version, is it normal to look like blackout in landscape? It's not a big issue for me, but it's kind of nice to know where the edge of the button is in my opinion.

I will look in to the settings force close issue. and i must have forgot the images for landscape... i used blackout as the base for that branch.
3rd December 2010, 08:28 PM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Thanks good sir !
3rd December 2010, 09:14 PM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Are all the links in the OP Froyo compatable, or do we have to find the post from sonique3 to get the Froyo versions?

Thanks
3rd December 2010, 11:18 PM |#108  
Flag Hickory Hills IL

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameOver69

Are all the links in the OP Froyo compatable, or do we have to find the post from sonique3 to get the Froyo versions?

Thanks

i link to the froyo in the op
4th December 2010, 01:33 AM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
This is hands down the best keyboard i've used. I've been sharing this app with every friend of mine who owns an sgs. Everybody comments that blackout looks great(i agree).

And autocorrection works great too. But there's just one thing id like to ask. I accidentally saved a wrong word into the autocorrect database. I was just wondering how i can delete it, i can't seem to figure out how. Sorry if its a pretty dumb question. Thanks a lot for the app!!
4th December 2010, 02:19 AM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 86

More
Hey op wud it be possible to make a theme like macnut13? Wit the carbon fiber?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App
4th December 2010, 03:13 AM |#111  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
Could someone port the wp7 one to jk6

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
keyboard, latinime, multitouch

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)