Thanks Meter: 135

Post Reply Email Thread
10th October 2011, 03:41 PM |#361  
Flag Long Island, NY
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by camalot

The problem is the "stock android keyboard". it has the same package name as this keyboard. It is on my list of things to work on, but i haven't gotten around to it as it is a big change and almost like a "re-implementation" of the keyboard.

Any word on if the naming of this package has been fixed? I love this keyboard, and it doesn't seem to like being flashed on my rooted stock Infuse running 2.2.1. Or is there a way I can rip the Android Keyboard out, and put this one it, I don't really care for any other keyboards, and love this one o so much

Thanks dev!

13th November 2011, 06:13 PM |#362  
Thanks Meter: 157

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldarney

Im havimg a major issue with the input language setting. Spanish has an english setting for auto correction. Which makes this a horrible keyboatd for spanish. Any fix on sight?

Btw nice wp7 skin.

Same here, I'm using it without auto correction because of that issue... But is a nice kb!
5th December 2011, 04:47 PM |#363  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 39

More
ICS?
Know this is probably way ahead of the curve, but does anyone know necessary changes to get this keyboard working on ICS yet?

(Just spend a hot minute theming to match ICS & didn't even dawn on me to make sure it installs properly first ... facepalm).
15th February 2012, 05:28 PM |#364  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by armando_rod

Same here, I'm using it without auto correction because of that issue... But is a nice kb!

I don't see any new updates, but I'm having the same issues as previous users when using the other input language. I do like this keyboard but its a total pain when using it with other languages.

Thanks,
31st May 2013, 05:13 PM |#365  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
no enter key??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
keyboard, latinime, multitouch

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)