[Questions/Troubleshooting][ROM][OFFICIAL] Cyanogenmod 11 Nightlies

Search This thread

jruesga

Apr 27, 2012
Any way to get the old system ui back?? Great Rom by the way!:D
Please, read the OP.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

Pretoriano80, I read the faq, and i want to add that the advanced power menu is only available when the device is unlocked. When the screen is locked, the advance menu is disabled always.

Reactions: Pretoriano80

dgjl

Jan 9, 2012
Just wondered would Browser to Ram be possible on this?

Yes, it certainly works with Stock Browser - not so sure about others.

Currently running Dolphin (not Beta, which underperforms) here and it seems pretty much as fast as Stock with B2R on builds prior to the new kernel only now I don't have to have B2R installed. Did get fed up with having to restore all settings after every boot!

boman06210

Jan 14, 2011
Salisbury
I've been running into a little trouble lately. The two most recent nightly builds (24th and 25th) cause my tab to hang at the CM load circle, then bootloop on the asus screen. The first time this happened was during the first time I tried updating to the 24th and i noticed an MD5 error that kept the download from completing/installing. I'm using the most up-to-date twrp and gapps. i've looked through all the threads for a solution but can't find one. luckily i had a backup of the 23rd which has been working well. can anyone offer any suggestions as to why this is happening and what to do about it? thanks.

KinetiClutch

Apr 9, 2013
Yes, it certainly works with Stock Browser - not so sure about others.

Currently running Dolphin (not Beta, which underperforms) here and it seems pretty much as fast as Stock with B2R on builds prior to the new kernel only now I don't have to have B2R installed. Did get fed up with having to restore all settings after every boot!

How do i get it installed?

I've tried the APK and get a parse error

jruesga

Apr 27, 2012
I've been running into a little trouble lately. The two most recent nightly builds (24th and 25th) cause my tab to hang at the CM load circle, then bootloop on the asus screen. The first time this happened was during the first time I tried updating to the 24th and i noticed an MD5 error that kept the download from completing/installing. I'm using the most up-to-date twrp and gapps. i've looked through all the threads for a solution but can't find one. luckily i had a backup of the 23rd which has been working well. can anyone offer any suggestions as to why this is happening and what to do about it? thanks.
Did you upgrade to the new bootloader?

deathgod1

Feb 1, 2011
Thank you for the help. I thought I had the most up to date version already installed, I guess I was wrong. Is there a good way to keep tabs on twrp so that this doesn't happen again? Does goomanager keep track of things like this? Again thanks for the help, without you I'd be stuck.

Your TWRP should be fine. Asus updated their bootloader a few weeks ago, and these latest nightlies (24//25) require the new update to work properly.

I'm not sure if goomanager always lists the latest version of TWRP, but there's a TWRP thread in the developmemtal section so you can check that out for the latest version.

I'm still getting those issues with the tab being slow and unresponsive after being asleep for a few hours. I normally turn the WiFi off when I go to bed, and when I turn it back on, I have to wait a min or so before my inputs are registered. Also when installing/downloading/upgrading apps my tab slows to a crawl. Lookout scans any apk that gets installed so I might've chalked it up to that but I also have that installed on my GNex without any slowdown. I know some of you were having issues waking the tab from sleep with the old bootloader and builds, are you still having those with the updates?

Last edited:

dude2k5

Jul 9, 2010
www.futurenology.com
Running CFQ and Deadline, I'm getting these bench scores, what about everyone else? Comparison?

Antutu: 14586
CF-Bench: 14774
Quadrant: 5202
SmartBench 2012: 5115
Vellamo: 1819 and 461

boman06210

Jan 14, 2011
Salisbury
Your TWRP should be fine. Asus updated their bootloader a few weeks ago, and these latest nightlies (24//25) require the new update to work properly.

I'm not sure if goomanager always lists the latest version or TWRP, but there's a TWRP thread in the developmemtal section so you can check that out for the latest version.

I'm still getting those issues with the tab being slow and unresponsive after being asleep for a few hours. I normally turn the WiFi off when I go to bed, and when I turn it back on, I have to wait a min or so before my inputs are registered. Also when installing/downloading/upgrading apps my tab slows to a crawl. Lookout scans any apk that gets installed so I might've chalked it up to that but I also have that installed on my GNex without any slowdown. I know some of you were having issues waking the tab from sleep with the old bootloader and builds, are you still having those with the updates?

ooh boy, sounds like I was confusing twrp for the bootloader... Thank you for helping me understand the difference. I'll hit those links after work and hopefully that will solve the problems. Many thanks!

deathgod1

Feb 1, 2011
Running CFQ and Deadline, I'm getting these bench scores, what about everyone else? Comparison?

Antutu: 14586
CF-Bench: 14774
Quadrant: 5202
SmartBench 2012: 5115
Vellamo: 1819 and 461

Antutu (performance/balanced):14104/14065

CPU:7661/7707
GPU:2617/2773
RAM:3011/2878
I/O:815/707

Quadrant (balanced/performance): 5102/5320

CPU:13822/14280
MEM:3545/3373
I/O:5716/6029
2D:154/167
3D:2273/2350

Vellamo (performance): HTML5 1714 Metal 467

pakatus

Jul 19, 2007
Droid's noob planet
Anyone can guide me over setting sched to CFQ?
Have read a lot of feedback about it, but have no idea how is done?

Nevertheless...whats the effect on battery life? Will reduce it with big difference?

jruesga

Apr 27, 2012
Anyone can guide me over setting sched to CFQ?
Have read a lot of feedback about it, but have no idea how is done?

Nevertheless...whats the effect on battery life? Will reduce it with big difference?
Settings -> Performance -> I/O scheduler -> I/O scheduler -> CFQ. Mark set on boot to make it persistent between reboots. Last nightly uses it by default

Reactions: pakatus

quimpires

Dec 2, 2007
Two progressive bar on bootloader after bootloader upgrade 9.4.5.30 > 10.6.1.14.1

hi friends,
I got two bars progressive after updating the bootloader 9.4.5.30 to 10.6.1.14.1. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1957660&page=200

how can I fix this?

thank you

device: ASUS TF700T WW
RECOVERY: TWRP 2.5.0.0
ROM: cm-10.1-20130425-NIGHTLY-tf700t

Attachments

• IMG_20130426_164045.jpg
    IMG_20130426_164045.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 148

Top Liked Posts