[ROM] [AOSP] LeoFroYo 2.0.0 - 2nd serving - the easy ROM full of features!

Search This thread

mcp2009

May 12, 2009
Hellam
thx a lot

i simply cannot debug without it :)

I don't really know what to look for in the logcat but i got 2 copies of the logcat, one from when I chose the option for data to ext and then i have another logcat from when i rebooted the phone after the move and got FC's everywhere and it loaded and then replayed the boot animation over and over. want both?
Ill just add them here is the one from when i chose data to ext and here is the one with the reboot and the FC's and the boot animation repeating itself

Last edited:

k2bk2b

Nov 28, 2005
I thought i was the only one with fc after moving data to sd. LOL... sorry leo i just wiped before reading this

leonnib4

Mar 1, 2010
Paris
Ok well.. it just fc everywhere.

Sry guys worked for me the first time.

So DO NOT move media or data 2 sd!!!

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

obscure.detour

Apr 20, 2010
I just wiped and flash 1.1.0 and restored my old ADW settings, set up my sync accounts and it isn't downloading any of my apps.

Not sure what is happening. I'm gonna wipe and flash again.

EDIT:

So I wiped and flashed again. Everything seems to be working fine now. If you skip the initial account sync, you'll have issues getting your applications restored. So the second time I flashed, I went ahead and sync'd my main acct before activating Wi-Fi. All seems to work now. Trackball wake is awesome, but Trackball Alert FCs everytime. Thanks :)

Also I was removing a few apps from SpareParts and installed RockPlayer and my n1 suddenly rebooted, bios screen came up, CPU Post, Memory count, then proceeded to boot into android as normal with your new boot animation. And after reboot, news/weather widgets were broken.

Last edited:

T0pS3cret

Jul 1, 2010
Trackball alert always FC when trying to open it.

This was happening to me, but I just downloaded the trackball alert app from the market and haven't had any issues since.
On a side note, love the ROM! I am new to the nexus one and coming from the cliq the sheer amount ofoptions and talent is amazing.

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

skyungjae

Dec 5, 2006
California
How do I get the trackball wake to work. I tried several times in the spare parts, but it seems like it get stuck trying to download. I left the phone alone for about 30 minutes. Still downloading. :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My new setup is Magpie (a modified CYAN 6.1 with built in support for app2ext) it's the best substitute to Leo own memory management

I also use a patch to move data to sd card, with this I get a new rom with most feature I had in Leo.

Hopefully (for him and us...) he will be back one day...

you are right :D:D

Leo back today , check twitter ...

Welcome back leo we missed you