FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Galaxy Note2 TOOLKIT V6 GSM] Drivers, Backup, Root, Recovery, Flash Stock Image

12,328 posts
Thanks Meter: 16,153

By mskip, Retired Senior Moderator on 6th October 2012, 07:50 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th October 2012, 01:36 PM |#101  
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 78

Donate to Me
More
Hi there,

i already used the tool kit for my S3, great work.

I just downloaded this one for the Note2 and Norton tells me it is infected:with

WS.Reputation.1

Can you check that?

19th October 2012, 02:25 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
will this work on Note II LTE? anyone did it sucessfully? sadly LTE note 2 is the only variant available where i am
20th October 2012, 02:54 AM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
This works on my LTE Note 2 for rooting. I chose the "for all builds" option. Hope this helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to kt107 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kt107 Ad-Free
20th October 2012, 09:28 PM |#104  
Flag Zierikzee
Thanks Meter: 64

More
When installing the toolkit my AVG virusscanner gave me warning that some files were infected with a Trojan virus?
Anyone experience this?
21st October 2012, 09:53 AM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Question root w/o load custom ROM
Hi, i am newbie to GnoteII, i just wanna install adfree and Titanium backup etc.

can i use your tools just root w/o changing the official ROM? many thanks.
21st October 2012, 11:32 AM |#106  
OP Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavio

When installing the toolkit my AVG virusscanner gave me warning that some files were infected with a Trojan virus?
Anyone experience this?

Did you actually read the first post?

Quote:

!CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE2 TOOLKIT V1.0.0!

Mirror (Dev-Host) of V1.0.0

NOTE: As the ToolKit.exe and ModsSection.exe files are not Digitally Signed with a Microsoft Certificate they 'may' get picked up as potentially harmful by Antivirus Programs and deleted on first run. If this happens restore the file and exclude it from future scans to use it. This seems to happen mostly on AVG Free and Norton which is why I switched to BitDefender which is much better.

Mark.
The Following User Says Thank You to mskip For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mskip Ad-Free
22nd October 2012, 11:40 AM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
everything goes smoothly.thanks
22nd October 2012, 03:14 PM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
How do I run the updater manually - I am told this is found in the folder, but I can't find it in the folder. Thanks - great work
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Toolkit.png
Views:	454
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	1422216  
22nd October 2012, 10:19 PM |#109  
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Hey Mark,
Getting my mits on the Note II tomorrow and cannot wait Great to see you have the toolkit up and running for this!! I am curious do you know if the Note II can be network unlocked as I go to the states next week and need it to be. I know with the Galaxy S III you root and then run an app but is it as simple for this bad boy?

Cheers,
Mark
22nd October 2012, 10:27 PM |#110  
Flag Norfolk

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manuarh

How do I run the updater manually - I am told this is found in the folder, but I can't find it in the folder. Thanks - great work

The Auto Update feature is only available to donators.

Mark.
22nd October 2012, 10:34 PM |#111  
Flag Norfolk

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.m.moran

Hey Mark,
Getting my mits on the Note II tomorrow and cannot wait Great to see you have the toolkit up and running for this!! I am curious do you know if the Note II can be network unlocked as I go to the states next week and need it to be. I know with the Galaxy S III you root and then run an app but is it as simple for this bad boy?

Cheers,
Mark

It is network unlockable but I havent looked at adding it to the toolkit yet. If you need it quickly then a good place to try is http://www.cellunlocker.net/unlock-s...-note-2-ii.php they have a good reputation and should be able to unlock it quickly.

Mark.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)