22 MAR 2013] Glacier GB 2.3.4 2.32.531.1 FINAL IV [STOCK][1P4B]

Search This thread

shirinyan

Sep 29, 2007
Plovdiv
The new version 1.5 is it only for cLk user?
I am with Magldr it is not a problem to change it to cLk but I can't run HD2 toolkit on windows 8 :(

Any solution ?
I want to test this build.

Reactions: FCORivers

FCORivers

Dec 31, 2011
Carolina
I'm on magloader. Downloaded EU clk ver 1.5 and flashed it, then flashed the fix.
I have not been able to get internet connection of any type. Even after manually entering a new APN.
The video camera works right but gallery displayed videos sideways.
Everything else is nice and smooth.

Don't know if it has to do with the clk to maglder patch and I haven't tried on clk.
Thanks for the nice ROM.

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda premium

dungphp

Jul 23, 2010
Ha Noi
dungphp.com
Honor Magic 2
I'm on magloader. Downloaded EU clk ver 1.5 and flashed it, then flashed the fix.
I have not been able to get internet connection of any type. Even after manually entering a new APN.
The video camera works right but gallery displayed videos sideways.
Everything else is nice and smooth.

Don't know if it has to do with the clk to maglder patch and I haven't tried on clk.
Thanks for the nice ROM.

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda premium
I think data lost (wrong) in kernel. Can you send me link videos sideways in gallery ? Thank ! shot pictures give 2592 X 1952 not 2592 X 1552
What is this sense?
3 or 3.5?
Porting Bliss sense 3.5 !

Does it include russian language?
Im testing russian language !
I have problemi with wifi...it doest work :(

You can try to flash marc1706 0.1.8 then boot again. And flash marc0.2.3 again. It works to me.

Im building v1.6 with fixed some problems !
Thank you for reports !

Reactions: AKRRKA

zexmunze

Jan 12, 2011
MUNZE TEBRA
Hi Dung,is there any way to increase internal mem.,i try with different scripts such as data2sd,a2sdx....and it actually increase int.mem. but if i try to install app i get hot reboot,permissions are ok.and THANKS

rasumia

May 31, 2009
Dubai
Anybody had problems like 2nd boot its bootloop?

I tried 3 times clean install with clk all the same...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

FCORivers

Dec 31, 2011
Carolina
I think data lost (wrong) in kernel. Can you send me link videos sideways in gallery ? Thank ! shot pictures give 2592 X 1952 not 2592 X 1552

Porting Bliss sense 3.5 !

Im testing russian language !

Im building v1.6 with fixed some problems !
Thank you for reports !

Changed ROM, so sorry, I'll try later to flash again. Thanks for the reply.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

bzhmobile

Feb 11, 2010
Paris
I didnt test but you can use More Location apk on Market !

Thanks to be back for our HD2 :D

MoreLocale2 doesn't work for the french even i choose french in the apk, the system and keyboard stay in english (french selected in the settings language & keyboard)...

I have change the frequency to 1190 and the governor to smartassV2 with SetCpu and the rom is fast and smooth :)

Problem with restart, the reboot go back in clk (boot problem), if power off in clk and start again bootloop ...
Flashing again marc's kernel and it start , but occured again with restart. We have to power off the rom and start after and it's fine :)

smartidoos

Jul 7, 2009
in the Netherlands
xdaforums.com

MoreLocale2 doesn't work for the french even i choose french in the apk, the system and keyboard stay in english (french selected in the settings language & keyboard)...

I have change the frequency to 1190 and the governor to smartassV2 with SetCpu and the rom is fast and smooth :)

Problem with restart, the reboot go back in clk (boot problem), if power off in clk and start again bootloop ...
Flashing again marc's kernel and it start , but occured again with restart. We have to power off the rom and start after and it's fine :)

I live in the Netherlands ,I we don`t have 4G over here only 3G ,I have the 4G Icon and I have instald the EU Version.
I have also change the language to dutch ,but it stays English ,the rom is fast and smooth .

rasumia

May 31, 2009
Dubai
Hi,
Could you please confirm if you use the latest ROM? Version 1.6? Version 1.5 I had the bootloop problems...

NYSEAN1

Oct 9, 2010
Thanks for your gift :) Will you update Runnymede sense anytime???
BTW it shows 4G as network....I suppose it is not for real 4G just H
---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
Hi,
Could you please confirm if you use the latest ROM? Version 1.6? Version 1.5 I had the bootloop problems...

No Bootloop here....everything is smooth :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts