Xposed Framwork

Search This thread
M

mdorrett

I am new to using Xposed and so far moving what I have figured out. In was curious to know what modules I should be running. I am Stock Rooted with no custom rom or anything. Thank you for any and all input.

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

M

mdorrett

VZW Note 3 Retail. Just really want the best it can be is all

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

bailliab

Jan 22, 2013
Toronto
Google Pixel 6
What modules I Use

I have stock 4.3 Samsung ROM Note3, rooted.

I use "GravityBox" for most of my UI tweaks, with "Wanam Xposed" for more Samsung specific (like don't show NFC icon), Samsung keyboard extended symbols.

I love "App Settings" to set apps like: Gmail, Email, Chrome, Firefox into tablet mode with smaller font size, love Gmail app with tablet mode on the Note3.

I Use "NFC LockscreenOff" to get custom Tasker tasks being passed NFC tag information, even when the screen is off, to unlock my phone by tapping my wallet (contains an NFC Visa credit card).

"Greenify," for managing misbehaving apps.

"BootManager" even though I can probably get away with not using this, I still like it the most to select apps not to start at boot time (I see you Facebook).

Just the main Xposed modules I use, hope it gives you a few ideas.

I have stock 4.3 Samsung ROM Note3, rooted.

I use "GravityBox" for most of my UI tweaks, with "Wanam Xposed" for more Samsung specific (like don't show NFC icon), Samsung keyboard extended symbols.

I thought GravityBox was only for AOSP ROMs... We're touchwiz. I used it and loved it on my S3 running cyanogenmod11 (kitkat)... but I only use Wanam on my Note 3. There are overlaps in the mods between GB and Wanam... so if you have both installed, be careful.

I'd like to add snapshare and keepchat to the list of xposed modules, assuming you use snapchat. snapshare and fxguru (play store) are a good combo... I love sending my snapchat friends of dinosaurs walking through my yard, or aliens landing in the parking lot at work.

bailliab

Jan 22, 2013
Toronto
Google Pixel 6
I thought GravityBox was only for AOSP ROMs... We're touchwiz. I used it and loved it on my S3 running cyanogenmod11 (kitkat)... but I only use Wanam on my Note 3. There are overlaps in the mods between GB and Wanam... so if you have both installed, be careful.

I'd like to add snapshare and keepchat to the list of xposed modules, assuming you use snapchat. snapshare and fxguru (play store) are a good combo... I love sending my snapchat friends of dinosaurs walking through my yard, or aliens landing in the parking lot at work.

You are right, there is overlap and GravityBox is for ASOP, but I like the favorite application launcher (which can be accessed as an action of GravityBox) and a few other features of GravityBox (JB).