Sprint Galaxy S3 Value

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Nybs31

Jul 26, 2011
Hello all. I have a question. Kinda like a poll. How much do you think I could get for my s3 if I sold it on Craigslist or ebay? It is the 16gb pebble blue one. I would rate the phone in almost mint condition. It only has a small scratch on the screen. I would include an extra battery, a pure gear dualtek case, and a seidio obex waterproof case with belt holster. No charger or ear buds would be included. My upgrade is coming in May, and I think I would get more for my phone than sprint would give me for it if I sold it privately. I would like to get $150 for everything. Is that price reasonable? Let me know what you think.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

88EVGAFTW

Aug 17, 2010
San Diego, CA
Hello all. I have a question. Kinda like a poll. How much do you think I could get for my s3 if I sold it on Craigslist or ebay? It is the 16gb pebble blue one. I would rate the phone in almost mint condition. It only has a small scratch on the screen. I would include an extra battery, a pure gear dualtek case, and a seidio obex waterproof case with belt holster. No charger or ear buds would be included. My upgrade is coming in May, and I think I would get more for my phone than sprint would give me for it if I sold it privately. I would like to get $150 for everything. Is that price reasonable? Let me know what you think.

Just check your local craigslist to see the comps. Then price accordingly.

Reactions: Nybs31

shehroze3

Oct 18, 2011
Katy

Go on swappa and sell it. I just sold mine for $195. With all the goodies you're giving with it, it will sell in no time.

Reactions: Nybs31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Just check your local craigslist to see the comps. Then price accordingly.

Go on swappa and sell it. I just sold mine for $195. With all the goodies you're giving with it, it will sell in no time.
    I just sold mine on craigslist for $150, just the phone and charger.
    Go to swappa or use other internet sites for this conversation. Thanks