[ROM][25/10] OLDWildPuzzleROM_2.2 Froyo v8.0.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Sympnotic

Aug 23, 2010
I has this problem. With regards to the lock-screen problem, danne_jo thinks he may have accidently deleted something he shouldn't have with the 0500_remove_htc_apps_similar_to_vanilla_android_v1 .zip file. I restored my backup and did WildPuzzle again without installing that file and I have no problems now.

With regards to the Market problem; did you wipe/factory reset the phone before installing the ROM? The first time I installed I didn't and I had the same problems. This time I wiped everything and now it all works fine.

Rosie.apk seems to contains HTC backgrounds and other related stuff, might be the source problem, can you try restoring this .apk and test ?

0Reefa

Oct 25, 2009
London
I has this problem. With regards to the lock-screen problem, danne_jo thinks he may have accidently deleted something he shouldn't have with the 0500_remove_htc_apps_similar_to_vanilla_android_v1 .zip file. I restored my backup and did WildPuzzle again without installing that file and I have no problems now.

With regards to the Market problem; did you wipe/factory reset the phone before installing the ROM? The first time I installed I didn't and I had the same problems. This time I wiped everything and now it all works fine.

I always do a full wipe before a flash, will try it again and also leave htc apps in place.

danne_jo

Apr 7, 2010
v4 is out. i realy hope it will fix all your problems.

DONT mix packages from old base and new base! Thats why the new base only have a few packages, they arent 100% compatible!

fireplayer

Aug 26, 2010
REQ:

REQ:

0500_remove_htc_apps_similar_to_vanilla_android_v1 .zip

but I only want htc email & htc messages removed totally. want to keep weather, digital clock, and everything else, and the 5 screens that are normally there. even if two are empty...

or are there settings for screens?

- also - anyone fig out how to use haggle - ie - remove the countdown on bluetooth visibility...just allow it on or off..?

please helpout a n00b ;)

also. most likely normal 0500 gave me huge problems with non Wi-Fi internet...mayyyy also have been 0991 tho...didn't help when i used 0990 on it either tho...?

Last edited:

fireplayer

Aug 26, 2010
btw - would i be risking anything flashing 0904 to Wild Puzzle Rom v4.?

I'd love those colors - but pref w a regular battery icon - ie 0903 followed by 0900? is this possible?

Last edited:

danne_jo

Apr 7, 2010
REQ:

0500_remove_htc_apps_similar_to_vanilla_android_v1 .zip

but I only want htc email & htc messages removed totally. want to keep weather, digital clock, and everything else, and the 5 screens that are normally there. even if two are empty...

or are there settings for screens?

- also - anyone fig out how to use haggle - ie - remove the countdown on bluetooth visibility...just allow it on or off..?

please helpout a n00b ;)

you cant remove rosie.apk and keep htc widgets. they wont work.
you should also be able to activate more than 3 screens in a menu somewhere.

but i realy dont think you should use 0500 its not your solution. The proberly best would be if you use homeswitcher.apk and download another launcher via market.

Aug 18, 2010
am not able to run titanium backup ...it says permission required ,,i have tried installing superuser for market but it says fail to install ..i am running wildpuzzle v2...any idea whts wrong ??? pls help

quemmy

Jul 30, 2010
Guys A GREAT ROM INDEED!!!! :) wildfire users love u!!! BIG THANKS from Lithuania. :))

Last edited:

imlgl

Aug 15, 2010
Norfolk
I cant restore all my apps from Titanium backup, it says "There is a problem parsing the package"
Any ideas why it isn't working?

harmohn

Jan 18, 2010
London
@danne_jo v4 is looking awesome great job! Have you tried looking at underclocking min Hz on the kernel below 480MHz? Just curious as I've installed SetCPU and fancied playing around :)

diglam

Sep 15, 2009
sd card as ext4

What are the steps to convert to ext4

EDIT : I couldn't find parted in recovery mode

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Go to http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=877243

screenshot1.png
    screenshot2.png
    screenshot3.png
    screenshot4.png

Features:
    • Android 2.2 with HTC SENSE
      [*]Based on HTCCN_CHS_2.10.1400.3
      [*]Multi Language, English, Swedish, Danish, Arabic, Thai, Chinise, Japanese, Vitnamise, Spanish, Italian, Polish, France, Russia, Norwegian, Netlerlands, Thailand, Korea, Czech, German, Turkish
      [*]Rooted
      [*]Overclocked kernel mhz set to 652 but supports upto 768mhz
      [*]Tweaks
      [*]Busybox
      [*]Apps2SD(Requires Ext Partition.
      [*]Activated data/app
      [*]Deodexed system/framework and system/app to support theme, for example supercircle batterymod
      [*]No bootsound
      [*]Hosts file to block ads!
      [*]And what i have forgotten :)

Changelog for WildPuzzleROM:

Code:
    v8.0.11
    [LIST=1]
    [*]major update to screenscaling script
    [*]3 script in init.d that wasent loaded before
    [*]apps2sd should be fixed
    [*]fixes triangulation
    [*]fixes handwriting
    [*]new kernel, overclock (runs @652mhz but 768mhz is maximum), undervolt kernel by jacob v3 (flash standard kernel (0050) if rom doesent boot(or if it crashes/freezes))
    [*]updated some apps
    [*]updated host file

[/LIST]

v8.0.10
    [LIST=1]
    [*]Fixed bootloop in 8.0.9
    [*]Removed app from chinese rom (NetworkProviderService.apk)
    [/LIST]

v8.0.9
    [LIST=1]
    [*]unlocks even more languages
    [*]removed apns from framework and added as plain-text in /system/etc/ instead.
    [*]added Sympnotic`s tweaks to /system/etc/init.d/03tweak
    [*]changed googleapps pack (less space used)
    [*]added proxy support
    [*]updated LauncherPro to LauncherPro-0.8.1.0
    [*]Unlock Wifi-n, changing to WiFi n will NOT make your WiFi faster, Updating to WiFi n is mainly for stability/greater distances from your router.
    [/LIST]

v8.0.8
    [LIST=1]
    [*]Fixed problem with "null" infront of name when adding new Country/City to HTC Clock Widget 
    [*]Fixed Weather Widget
    [/LIST]

v8.0.7
    [LIST=1]
    [*]Added tweaked framework-res.apk by [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=8456089&postcount=2166"]Sympnotic[/URL]
    [*]Added ad-hoc network patch, seems that i forgot that in past roms :(
    [*]Updated Apps
    [/LIST]

v8.0.6
    [LIST=1]
    [*]Added Patched Market by [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=8452719&postcount=2139"]Sympnotic[/URL]
    [*]Updated Apps
    [/LIST]

v8.0.5
    [LIST=1]
    [*]removed overclock kernel from rom as it dident where stable on every phone.
    [*]added 4 new kernel packs, overclock kernel preset to 614, 690, 710, 768mhz
    [/LIST]

v8.0.4
    [LIST=1]
    [*]added support for ad-hoc networks thanx to matasbbb for the link
    [*]added overclock as standard, flash 0050 if you dont want to overclock - thanx jacob
    [*]added cpu and memtweak script, sets cpu between 128mhz to 768mhz, no need to setcpu if you dont wanna scale it to another speed.
    [*]added kernel tweak for smother fealing
    [*]added lowmemkiller settings
    [*]fixed bootanimation thanx to 71baker
    [/LIST]

v8.0.3
    [LIST=1]
    [*]Added Facebook sync, but friendstream_widget dont work
    [*]Browser fixed
    [*]GPS fixed
    [*]Clock and Weather - added standard locations
    [*]4in1 menu instead of 3in1 added hot-reboot
    [*]Added Chrome 2 phone
    [/LIST]

v8.0.2
    [LIST=1]
    [*]Fixed apps2sd, will start auto when found an ext-partition
    [*]Removed 0010_move_dalvik2SD_v1.zip
    [*]Dalvik will be moved auto when ext-partition is found
    [*]Added wallpaper from lesa0208, thanx
    [/LIST]

v8.0.1
    [LIST=1]
    [*]Added apps2sd, will start auto when found an ext-partition
    [*]Both sd-card and ext-partiton will be mounted even if system is running but still no write to system when system is running.
    [*]Modded framework, added 7stepsbattery, and colorful statusbar icones as default
    [*]Transparent notification area
    [*]Modded service.jar
    [*]Added hosts to block ads
    [/LIST]

v8
    [LIST=1]
    [*]Froyo 2.2 HTCCN_CHS_2.10.1400.3
    [*]Multi Language, English, Swedish, Danish, Arabic, Thai, Chinise, Japanese, Vitnamise, Spanish, Italian, Polish, France, Russia, Norwegian, Netlerlands, Thailand, Korea, Czech, German
    [*]Removed Chinise Apps
    [*]Added Google Apps
    [*]Deodexed
    [*]Symlinked bootanimation.zip to /data/local/bootanimation.zip and added a custom bootanimation this will make it realy simple to install a bootanimation. Just push bootanimation.zip in to /data/local and it can be done when phone is booted, no need to go into recovery and mount system anymore
    [/LIST]

[B]v7.3.1[/B]
    Added row in update-script to wipe old market cache

[B]v7.3[/B]
    [LIST=1]
    [*]Added patched Market added erlier in this thread from Sympnotic
    [*]Added kernel-tweak for smother phone (not faster)
    [*]Added 7steps circlemod with transparent notification area
    [*]Added smileys found by Sympnotic
    [*]Added Google Voice
    [*]Moved Swype to /data/app for option to uninstall (swype now needs to be activated via keybord menu)
    [/LIST]

[B]v7.2[/B]
    [LIST=1]
    [*]Added Google Voice Dialer
    [*]Added Swype only support for english
    [*]Added transparent GenieWidget with HTC SENSE images!
    [*]Tweaked network settings in build.prop
    [*]And speedups :)
    [/LIST]

[B]v7.1[/B]
    Fixed problem where users needed to reboot phone before they could make a call (modded framework removed and added as a package)

[B]v7[/B]
    [LIST=1]
    [*]New base, upgraded to [COLOR="SeaGreen"][I][U]1.28.1107.2[/U][/I][/COLOR] from  [STRIKE][COLOR="Red"][I][U]1.25.405.1[/U][/I][/COLOR][/STRIKE]
    [*]Unlocks services.jar for possibility to install apps that otherwise needs certificates!
    [*]Added a 3-1 reboot menu then holding down powerbutton (reboot, reboot into bootloader, reboot into recovery). Thanx to snq-
    [*]Readded Dropbox
    [*]Added MyTouch Music app for streaming top-100 songs (would have needed a certificate to install)
    [*]Remade how apps2sd intregrated to rom. This time i have tested installing on 2 diffrent sd-cards. One with only fat32 and one with fat32+ext3.
    [*]Added a *huge* APN-list to framework from cyanogen! 1.28.1107.2 is otherwise locked to a handfull providers.
    [*]Included solid grey supercirklemod and transparent statusbar notification area.
    [*]Added screenstate_scaling - switch CPU frequency governor on screen state change
    [/LIST]

[B]v6[/B]
    Repack, added right kernel to v6 (without apps2sd)

[B]v5[/B][LIST=1]
    [*]Added Jbed
    [*]Added VoiceSearch
    [*]Removed apps2sd from this rom an added it as an own package! (The rom should now work regardless memoryconfig(sdcard))
    [*]Removed non standard apps but keept Rom manager and wireless theater
    [/LIST]

[B]v4[/B]
    [LIST=1]
    [*]Removed old apps, redownloaded via wildfire this time and no rename of files, just moved them to /data/app
    [*]Updated su binary and superuser.apk to su-2.3.5-ef, working fine verifyed it with Titanium Backup.
    [*]Tested to download first random app that appear on market, worked just fine, and the second and third, all ended same way, working just fine.
    [/LIST]

[B]v3[/B]
    New base, upgraded to [COLOR="SeaGreen"][I][U]1.25.405.1[/U][/I][/COLOR] from  [STRIKE][COLOR="Red"][I][U]1.14.405.2[/U][/I][/COLOR][/STRIKE]

[B]v2[/B]
    Fixed hostfile and some typo

[B]v1:[/B]
    New ROM

What doesent work:

Socialnetworks : its not a bug in the rom, wheire isent any socialnetworks added to the rom that we are used to. Only chinise version where added and all google apps where removed. We have to readd those our self. maybe htcfacebook.apk and htctwitter.apk works from another rom/telephone.

Location in HTC apps : for example in HTC ClockWidget, but maps with gps turned on should work fine.

Contacts : calls and sms dont display names, it display numbers.

Installation Instructions: click here for a guide that i found on Jeroen Baert's Blog.

Downloads:

0001_WildPuzzleROM_v8.0.11.zip - (if it freeze when you boot first time, try to flash 0050(standard kernel) and see if that helps)

005x_*.zip changes kernel on the system

0050_htc_froyo_2.2_orginal_kernel_v2.zip - Orginal HTC kernel from Froyo 2.2 HTCCN_CHS_2.10.1400.3 + wifi-n support

0055_oc_kernel_2.6.32_v8.zip - Overclock kernel 768mhz, ext4 - HCDR.Kernel v4 - By Jacob - Added Cpu and mem tweak script, install setcpu change it via that to lower or raise cpu

010x_*.zip changes kernel speed(mhz)!

0100_orginal_cpu_speed_v3.zip - This is not a kernel, its cpu-instructions, sets cpu speed to predefined value, but 0055_oc kernel support upto 768mhz

0102_614mhz_cpu_speed_v3.zip - This is not a kernel, its cpu-instructions, sets cpu speed to predefined value, but 0055_oc kernel support upto 768mhz

0105_652mhz_cpu_speed_v3.zip - This is not a kernel, its cpu-instructions, sets cpu speed to predefined value, but 0055_oc kernel support upto 768mhz

0107_691mhz_cpu_speed_v3.zip - This is not a kernel, its cpu-instructions, sets cpu speed to predefined value, but 0055_oc kernel support upto 768mhz

0108_710mhz_cpu_speed_v3.zip - This is not a kernel, its cpu-instructions, sets cpu speed to predefined value, but 0055_oc kernel support upto 768mhz

0110_768mhz_cpu_speed_v3.zip - This is not a kernel, its cpu-instructions, sets cpu speed to predefined value, but 0055_oc kernel support upto 768mhz

015x_*.zip changes read/write access

0150_aufs_script_off.zip - This will turn off aufs support, aufs enables system write access via an overlayfilesystem, read more here

0151_aufs_script_on.zip - This will turn on aufs support, aufs enables system write access via an overlayfilesystem, read more here

020x_*.zip Remove and install apps

0201_remove_htc_apps_similar_to_vanilla_android_v1.zip - Removes HTC SENSE and a bunch off htc related apps, and adds AlarmClock.apk more htc apps will be removed when tested, feel free to test and report if any more can be removed

04xx_*.zip changes how button behaves

0400_mods_disable_keypad_changes_v2.zip

Only flash a 09xx_*.zip after you have rebooted your phone once after first install!

0900_orginal_framework_stock_battery_icon_v5.zip

0903_7steps_circlemod_colorful_v4.zip

reinstall.removed.chinese.app.from.froyo.update.zip - Reinstall removed chinise apps.

When flashing a radio the phone will reboot serval times when you exit recovery and reboot. Dont touch it untill it compleated booted up into system!

Radio_13.53.55.24H_3.35.19.25.zip - NEW in Chinise Froyo 2.2

Radio_13.45.55.24_3.35.15.31.zip - OLD, standard in 2.1 Roms.

If you like this rom and planning to get dropbox for android, please be one of the first 24 that use this LINK, if you use that link both me and you will get 250mb space extra! (its free)
    Havent patched v4 yet but if it is anything like the previous it should be under settings/personalization.

I went on to wallpaper, then lock screen but i have no options when i go on HTC wallpapers i get no wallpapers to choose from.
    If someone feels to make an package for this rom it would be great! its the whole idea! making puzzle pieces so users can flash what they want and not just what i like.

If you have an package/piece that you think users might like. Make a new post in this thread. I will then give that package a number, for example 0745_*
    and then add package 0745_* on the front page and link to your post in this thread. In that way i dont need to update the first post everytime a user updates the package.

This post will be updated later with more info!
    Changelog for Packages:

UPDATED PACKAGE: 2010-09-20
    Remade every 09xx_*.zip, to work fine with v7.3 and vanilla lockscreen

UPDATED PACKAGE: 2010-09-05
    0005_dtapps2sd-2.7.5-rc3c-signed.zip - Changes: added kernel with apps2sd support

NEW PACKAGE: 2010-09-04
    0005_dtapps2sd-2.7.5-rc3c-signed.zip - If you want apps2sd you have to flash this, and have an ext partition.

NEW PACKAGE: 2010-09-01
    0906_colorful_statusbar_blue_solid_supercirclemod_ v1.zip - This adds colorful statusbar with transparent background on item list and solid blue supercirclemod, replace standard battery icon

UPDATED PACKAGE: 2010-09-01
    0503_adds_orange_launcher_and_home_switcher_v2.zip - Changes: added live wallpapers

UPDATED PACKAGE: 2010-09-01
    0911_colorful_statusbar_blue_supercirclemod_v2.zip - Changes: Resized images to fit wildfire, added transparent background on item list

0503_adds_orange_launcher_and_home_switcher.zip - This mods adds Orange launcher and home/launcher switcher (pretty cool to test ;))

0053_kernel_custom_2.6.29_aufs_overlay.zip - This is a custom kernel compiled by MartinEVE with AUFS overlay support. That will give us full system read/write access.

NEW PACKAGE: 2010-08-31
    0911_colorful_statusbar_blue_supercirclemod_v1.zip - This adds colorful statusbar and blue supercirclemod, replace standard battery icon

NEW PACKAGE: 2010-08-31
    0101_adds_java_jbed.apk.zip - This adds jbed(java), it will allow you to install java apps and games! (this mod will probably be included in v5 release)

NEW PACKAGES: 2010-08-30
    0901_grey_solid_supercirclemod_v3.zip - This adds grey solid supercirclemod, replace standard battery icon
    0905_blue_solid_supercirclemod_v3.zip - This adds blue solid supercirclemod, replace standard battery icon
    0910_blue_supercirclemod_v3.zip - This adds blue supercirclemod, replace standard battery icon

NEW PACKAGE:
    0901_grey_solid_supercirclemod_v2.zip
    - This adds SOLID supercirclemod grey version(no colors), replace standard battery icon.

NEW PACKAGE:
    0903_extra_colorful_statusbar_icons_and_solid_supe rcirclemod_B_v1.zip
    - This adds extra colorful statusbar icons and SOLID supercirclemod, replace standard battery icon, see third screenshot

NEW PACKAGE:
    0902_extra_colorful_statusbar_icons_and_supercircl emod_B_v1.zip
    - This adds extra colorful statusbar icons_and supercirclemod, replace standard battery icon, see second screenshot. Note: this is just an demostration, the icons are just copyed from desire rom and inserted into framwork-res.apk, they would look 10x better if someone makes a new icon set for wildfire, if someone does this, please make them on transparent background so that they will work on future color changes from htc or user mods!

(this is for devs and designers) if you unzip the framwork-res.apk and look in /res/drawable-ldpi (for wildfire) you will find alot of icones, some of them arent resizeable for system/phone like some of the ic_menu_*, but stat_sys_battery_* is for example resizable by the phone. and for desire in this particular framework-res.apk they are stored in /res/drawable-hdpi-v4
    Click here to download a modded framwork for desire and framwork for wildfire

If you feel to add your own piece to the puzzle read here.

If you like this rom and planning to get dropbox for android, please be one of the first 24 that use this link, if you use that link both me and you will get 250mb space extra! (its free)

The rom is build like a PUZZLE with alot of pieces, if you wanna add your own piece to the puzzle read here. I found a site that have some useful guides for wildfire. Perhaps they help someone.

Features:
    • Based on WWE_1.28.1107.2
      [*]Rooted (su +Superuser.apk 2.3.5 the apk can now be updated via MARKET added to /data/app)
      [*]Several kernels to choise from with ext4 support, overclocked kernel is planned!
      [*]Busybox
      [*]Apps2SD (Darktremor 2.7.5 RC3 Script) (Requires Ext Partition. If you want to move dalvik-cache, make sure you flash the patch to do so)
      [*]Activated data/app
      [*]Deodexed system/framework and system/app to support theme, for example supercircle batterymod
      [*]Nano text editor
      [*]Bash shell support
      [*]No bootsound
      [*]Hosts file to block ads! in programs and games updated in /etc/hosts (this also speeds up phone as less memory is used and it can save money on internet traffic!!!)
      [*]Included extra apps: Rom Manager, Voicesearch, Jbed(java)
      [*]Patched market will show more apps on market (not paid apps)
      [*]And what i have forgotten :)

Known bugs:
    • None known

Changelog:
    Click here.

Things that would be nice to have or fix(not problems releated to my work)

1. Enable JIT FIXED
    2. Overclock and undervolt kernel
    3. Enable Live wallpapers in HTC SENSE

Installation Instructions: (or click here for a more detailed guide)

This is what i did when i installed this to a new phone.
    1. Boot in to Clockwork Recovery
    2. First i did a backup via "backup and restore" menu
    3. Insert a new formated sdcard with NO ext-partition, did a full WIPE.
    4. Flashed 0001, rebooted and voila it booted! (took abute 7-10 min)
    5. Started Rom Manager and choosed Partition SDcard
    6. Had to install clockwork recovery and choosed model wildfire when asked.
    7. Now choose size of EXT, i will use 512mb
    8. Now choose size of SWAP, i will use 0mb as that will fit my need and i dont see any reason to use SWAP on SDcard.
    9. The phone will boot into Clockwork recovery and do the format and partition on the sd-card and after reboot into system.
    10. When thats done, i mount the sd-card to computer and upload the rom to an folder, for example -install- and all patches i like to install.
    11. Unmount SDcard and start Rom Manager, choose similar to "reboot into recovery" for manual installation.
    12. Start flash those files you like and reboot phone.

For example, start flashing in this order lowest number first and then next lowest number:
    0001_WildPuzzleROM_v?.zip
    0010_move_dalvik2SD_v?.zip (this requires an ext-partition)
    And then boot up phone! (First boot can take around 10 minutes)
    And then reboot phone!
    After reboot, flash:

0901_grey_solid_supercirclemod_v?.zip

(Always boot and reboot your phone when you did a new flash! It makes the phone more stable)

Downloads:

0001_WildPuzzleROM_v7.3.1.zip - base system - apps2sd is included in the rom and starts automatic when found a ext-partition, for changelog click here.

0010_move_dalvik2SD_v1.zip - moved dalvik-cache to ext-partition

Only the latest flashed kernel will be used

0050_kernel_orginal_from_1.28.1107.2_standard.zip - Flash this if you want to go back to the stock kernel from release: 1.28.1107.2

0053_kernel_custom_2.6.29_aufs_overlay.zip - This kernel adds full system read/write access via aufs file system. Compiled by Martin eve

0055_kernel_oc_2.6.32_for_v7_only_test.zip - Overclock kernel 768mhz

0056_kernel_oc_2.6.29_for_v7_only_test.zip - Overclock kernel 768mhz

010x_*.zip changes kernel speed(mhz)!

0100_orginal_cpu_speed.zip - This is not a kernel, its cpu-instructions, sets cpu speed to predefined value, but 0055_oc kernel support upto 768mhz

0106_691mhz_cpu_speed.zip - This is not a kernel, its cpu-instructions, sets cpu speed to predefined value, but 0055_oc kernel support upto 768mhz

0108_710mhz_cpu_speed.zip - This is not a kernel, its cpu-instructions, sets cpu speed to predefined value, but 0055_oc kernel support upto 768mhz

0110_768mhz_cpu_speed.zip - This is not a kernel, its cpu-instructions, sets cpu speed to predefined value, but 0055_oc kernel support upto 768mhz

04xx_*.zip changes how button behaves

0400_mods_disable_keypad_changes_v1.zip - Restore changes made in keypad config

0401_mods_enable_trackpad-to_wake_up_disable_power-v1.zip - Make trackpad wake up screen and power button to sleep.

0501_remove_htc_apps_similar_to_vanilla_android_v1.zip - Removes HTC SENSE stuff, to make it feel like vanilla android (i had i force close on start but it dont seem to affect stability, will look into this in future)

0502_removes_orange_launcher_and_home_switcher_v1.zip - removes orange launcher and home_switcher

0503_adds_orange_launcher_and_home_switcher_v2.zip - adds orange launcher and home switcher + live wallpapers

0601_adds_system_ringtones_and_alarms_v1.zip - Adds system sounds - ringtone and alarm signals.

Only flash a 09xx_*.zip after you have rebooted your phone once after first install!

0900_orginal_framework_stock_battery_icon_v4.zip - Remove any mod made to framework, for example batterymod (circle, gauge, panda)

0901_7steps_circlemod_v2.zip - Adds 7 steps battery circlemod

0902_7steps_circlemod_smileys_v2.zip - Adds 7 steps battery circlemod, and custom smileys - default in rom v7.3

0903_7steps_circlemod_smileys_colorful_v3.zip - Adds 7 steps battery circlemod, custom smileys and colorful icons on statusbar

0905_blue_solid_supercirclemod_v5.zip

0910_grey_solid_supercirclemod_v5.zip - Adds grey solid supercirkle mod.

0915_gauge_batterymod_v2.zip - Check battery in screen 5

0920_panda_batterymod_v2.zip - Check battery in screen 6

If you feel to add your own piece to the puzzle read here.

If you like this rom and planning to get dropbox for android, please be one of the first 24 that use this link, if you use that link both me and you will get 250mb space extra! (its free)
    non yet, due it doesent fully overclock it just saying it have.

but jit enable patch made a boost from 2.2 to 3.5 = ~60% boost. a cpu overclock and jit on from 528mhz to 690~768 will proberly get it to somewhere around 5-5.5 = ~150% boost (linpack score)

(hope my mathematics is okey) ;)

Haha yeah I didn't say it was overclocked properly so as danne_jo said, we don't know what kind of boost it will bring, but we are closer to it :)

Sent from my HTC Tattoo using XDA App