[BeautifulWidgets][3/14] spirelli's HQ Premium Skins: Honeycomb, Gingerbread, & more!

Search This thread

leecs

Jan 6, 2007
Hi nice skin. still new to android.
downloaded those files and place in the folders as mentioned above.
where to open the Beautiful Widgets > Skins?

mbuljubasic

Jan 2, 2011
If u already have beautiful widgets on phone just go to program press menu and u skins is there.

i have beutiful widgets but there is now application where i can go, it says that if i want to put widgets i shoud go to add to home - widgets ....and the widgets are there, but no application where i can change skin

the death of me

Jun 30, 2009
Awesome job!

Thanks for sharing. Is their any way you could post Ginger2 without the green accent line in the weather area background?

SoDroid

Feb 18, 2010
Everytime I download a folder, it appears empty. Even after I've extracted the folder, that folder is also emtpy. I've tried to just open the folders with astro, oi file manager, file explorer, root explorer, and unrar. No success. I've been downloading the folders via phone.

Any advice? Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

JasperFC

Jan 2, 2011
Maybe this question sounds stupid, but I don't know how this works..
I've installed the .rar document at sdcard\data\beautifulwidgets\(there is no 'skin' folder' but where can I use the skin I've downloaded?

I'll thank you in advance:)

spirellilein

Nov 25, 2010
Jena
www.spirellilein.de
Wouldn't you know it, I figured that out right after I sent it but since I'm new here, couldn't edit it...

I did have one idea... What do you think about a dark bezel, white clock background, and black letters similar to "gingerclean" clock skin?
Well, I think about it, but I will take my first Font, not the Gingerclean clock font ;) Maybe my new project could be more like your idea, but more like a high premium airport / trainstation clock design like the HTC Sense clock. Because the community loves that style. Maybe I try this one. But I promise nothing ;)

would love to have a clock made for this font
Very nice font, I think about it.

These clocks are so awesome! Could you create a blue clock to match the color of the battery icon/sms icon in this theme
Actually, my favorite design theme is a grey-blue scheme. So there is definitely one coming out which fits more your style ;)

can anyone tell me where i can find only the weather icons used in the widget?
http://bharathp666.deviantart.com/art/Android-Weather-Icons-180719113?q=meta%3Aall+boost%3Apopular+Android+icons&qo=17&catpath=&order=0&offset=17
These are my favorite icons, but the snow icon don't works really well, so I have to chose for winter the "Tick"-weather icons, which are in my screenshots.

For some reason i cant get any of these clocks to show up in downloads. i have opened the rar and put the folders into the skins folder of beautiful widgets.still nothing.what am i doing wrong?
I prefer to relaunch the sets in zip in the future, and hope there is no more problem after downloading, unpack and install the folders directly on your mobile device.

If you could do the cyan color of CyanogenMod, I would be forever indebted to you!
Great idea, maybe in a few days I will create a new scheme which fits in the big cyanogen-world ;)

Hi nice skin. still new to android.
downloaded those files and place in the folders as mentioned above.
where to open the Beautiful Widgets > Skins?
After adding the widget to your homescreen (long press on homescreen, add widget) you can change the settings and skins after clicking directly on the weather icon. But you should reach the settings, via adding the homewidget anyway. ?_?

anyone got the wallpaper on spirelli-ginger? thanks!
It is in the darky-rom for the Samsung Galaxy S, I could upload for you the wallpaper, but unfortunaly the quality is very bad. You see those bad looking squares on the screenshot which is 50%. Looks worse at 100% ;)
But if you still want it, i will upload it :)

Awesome job!

Thanks for sharing. Is their any way you could post Ginger2 without the green accent line in the weather area background?
I'm not shure which directions my new skins will go. Maybe I remove the accent completely because it's an element which have to adjust on every new color. So just remove it should be more easy for me :D
But on the other hand I think it's a feature an make the skin more individual. Let me think about it a few days, maybe I will take the effort and make everytime a skin with accent, and one without. Let's see... ;)

Everytime I download a folder, it appears empty. Even after I've extracted the folder, that folder is also emtpy. I've tried to just open the folders with astro, oi file manager, file explorer, root explorer, and unrar. No success. I've been downloading the folders via phone.

Any advice? Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
My first advice try to download on Computer, unrar the folder and put it on your device. Be patient, i the next few days I will release the sets in zip, maybe this can help with that "unrar-on-device-issue". ;) Thanks!

I appreciate your thanks and donations! Motivates me to continue ;D
Thanks a lot to:
@ 7L844664BT802502M
@ 7WP61189V4089851X

spirellilein

Nov 25, 2010
Jena
www.spirellilein.de
Maybe this question sounds stupid, but I don't know how this works..
I've installed the .rar document at sdcard\data\beautifulwidgets\(there is no 'skin' folder' but where can I use the skin I've downloaded?

I'll thank you in advance:)
There a no stupid questions, only stupid answers ;)
You have to unpack the rar-file first. I think the best way is to unrar the files on your computer and install the folder which should named like the skin on your device at sdcard\data\beautifulwidgets\skins . If there is no folder, try to create one, and put the "spirelli-ginger" folder, for example, inside. You should install it in the Beautiful Widget Settings in the skin section :)
Hope it works!

Hanoverfiste

Jan 17, 2009
Navarre
I downloaded these un rared them (for use of a better term) put them in sdcard/data/beautifulwidgets/skins and when I try to go to either BW and look for them they are not there nor when I already have the widget in place and try to change the skin they are not there.

spirellilein

Nov 25, 2010
Jena
www.spirellilein.de
I downloaded these un rared them (for use of a better term) put them in sdcard/data/beautifulwidgets/skins and when I try to go to either BW and look for them they are not there nor when I already have the widget in place and try to change the skin they are not there.

Do you had any skins in that folder before? Try to delete them (don't forget backup) and install just one(!) skin, just to try it works.
For example Ginger2
If you have correct installed the folder you have the skin-files in:
sdcard/data/beautifulwidgets/skins/spirelli-ginger2/
In that folder should be all the png files, and txt, and so on..
If you still see no spirelli-ginger2, you may reboot your device.

You can download the Spirelli-Ginger as beta-version on Beautiful Widgets directly in the skin section. Maybe this works, or after downloaded that skin you see how the other (newer) versions from XDA should be located in your skins folder.
Hope it works.

Good luck,
Pascal

the death of me

Jun 30, 2009
I'm not shure which directions my new skins will go. Maybe I remove the accent completely because it's an element which have to adjust on every new color. So just remove it should be more easy for me :D
But on the other hand I think it's a feature an make the skin more individual. Let me think about it a few days, maybe I will take the effort and make everytime a skin with accent, and one without. Let's see
I totally understand, what ever you decided is cool. Thanks for the great work.

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [BeautifulWidgets][3/14] spirelli's HQ Premium Skins: Honeycomb, Gingerbread, & more!

Hey guys,
    I present you a few skins for the lovely Beautiful Widgets.
    Currently I can't give any support, because I'm too busy, sorry for that.
    Maybe In a few weeks I can give a little more support or new skins ;)
    Sorry!

If you like my work, please don't forget to hit the thanks button! ;)
    ..Or... you can buy me a Bratwurst :eek:

SuperClock skins:
    Feedback is welcome! Thank-Button is desirable ;p
    1st: spirelli-ginger-sc ; 2nd spirelli-innocent-sc ; 3rd spirelli-cyano-sc ; 4th spirelli-dena-sc ; 5th spirelli-honey (NEW) not in the set!
    ginger-sc.jpg
    inno-sc.jpg
    cyano-sc.jpg
    dena-sc.jpg
    honey.jpg

Spirelli-set include the following versions:
    1st: spirelli-ginger ; 2nd: spirelli-ginger2 ; 3rd spirelli-innocent ; 4th spirelli-innocent2 ; 5th spirelli-cyano ; 6th: spirelli-gingerbuntu ; 7th: spirelli-indigo ; 8th: spirelli-darky ; 9th spirelli-orig ; 10th spirelli-pinky ; 11th spirelli-dena ; 12th spirelli-liberty ; 13th spirelli-hell ; 14th spirelli-flip
    ginger.jpg
    ginger2.jpg
    inno.jpg
    inno2.jpg
    cyano.jpg
    gingerbuntu.jpg
    indigo.jpg
    darky.jpg
    orig.jpg
    pinky.jpg
    dena.jpg
    liberty.jpg
    spirelli-hell.jpg
    flip.jpg

Battery skins:
    Feedback is welcome! Thank-Button is desirable ;p
    HoneyBat
    HoneyBat.jpg

Makes it sense? / Spirit of the HoneyBat:
    Maybe for some people it's hard to see the "indicator". Maybe some thinks it have none, but it does.
    You see the white line in the inner ring. It reduces about 10% on every 10% step of decharging battery.
    With less than 40% the second inner ring (blue one) open as well.
    Hope you guys get the system very fast.
    Maybe I will design a number version later, for those who don't like the minimal looking, and who want more clear and straight information.

How to Install:
    • Download the zip-file you like and open it
    • Place the included folder to sdcard\data\beautifulwidgets\skins (or \scskins for SuperClocks, or \bskins for Batteryskins)
    • Choose Widget and go to settings -> Clock Skins / Super Clock Skins
    • Choose your downloaded skin, and apply.
    • Enjoy
      [*]Troubleshoot:
      If you have any problems with installing the skins: Try to download them in Beautiful Widgets.
      You can download them in the Skin section!
      Level Up Studio's install instruction should work on every phone.
      If not, just download my skins in the app.
    Questions, feedback or wishes?
    • Ask free
    I decided to make only new skins just for custom roms or themes. Execept I love your color proposals. If you have a rom or theme ask me and I design you a matching skin.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Stats:
    • > 21.100 downloads on xda
    • > 185.000 downloads on Beautiful Widgets (18/19 versions online)
    • 3 Donations (Thanks a lot to: Pacsay, Stefan & Alejandro)
    • ~ 130 thanks klicks (Thanky you guys :D)
    Sorry, u have to go to these links, and put instead "dub-dub-dub" the "www"
    I can't post any Outgoing links, or Pics until I post 8 Replys :(

6 to go .. :p

-edit- here they are. sorry :)
    These look great! Can you do one in an indigo blue also?
    These look great! Can you do one in an indigo blue also?

I will try in a few hours ;)

Can you give me a colour code, what exactly is "indigo" blue for you?
    Any Pictures please