FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Post Reply Email Thread
so every pair of headphones ive tried (about 8) seem to have a problem staying connected in the jack. ive had some cheapo $5 earbuds to trying out a friends Beats by Dre professional studio headset that he spent an ungodly amount on. i read somewhere that the slightly smaller jack on some headphones fit better in the port than others, actually snapping in place and not having disconnection problems like ive been.

i have 3 shifts and every one of them cant seem to keep the headphones from disconnecting and scaring the **** out of people i pass by on the street with my *RAWRAWRAWR* music while i fight to get the connection. any little tap dislodges them.

so are there any half decent, reasonably priced headphones at like Walmart or Target or Radioshack i can pick up that WORK with these damn phones?
25th February 2013, 07:32 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 820

More
Read through these two threads... they may be of some help...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2040903
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=950552
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigSplit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BigSplit Ad-Free
26th February 2013, 02:13 AM |#3  
Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN
Thanks Meter: 38,131

Donate to Me
More
Re: Headphones best suited for Evo Shift?
I only ever had a problem with one jack and I've had my Shift for two years and I used it almost every day.
28th February 2013, 07:13 AM |#4  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 307

More
I use the 40 dollar or whatever Phillips for Android earbuds. The ones that have the ear hook and mic. They sound nice for the money and are sturdy. As in I take a bus and walk a few miles everyday and they put up with me tossing them around.

Shifted from planet Namek
28th February 2013, 03:47 PM |#5  
Flag south boston,massachusettes
Thanks Meter: 88

Donate to Me
More
I use a pair of skullcandy 50/50 model they sound good and are pretty sturdy but every1 has their own taste.

sent from my jelly belly evo shift
28th February 2013, 04:40 PM |#6  
Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN
Thanks Meter: 38,131

Donate to Me
More
I use a $5 pair from Walmart... Not one problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to bilgerryan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st March 2013, 03:25 AM |#7  
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 7,399

More
I used some old ones from my Touch Pro 2 days on the Shift. Also have some Panasonic Earbuds I hellua like.
1st March 2013, 06:23 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Reading, PA
Thanks Meter: 303

Donate to Me
More
yea ill probably end up getting my 50/50 skullcrushers back when i get up the funds. loved the hell out of those beasty things! hope it ends up being worth it
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)