17th July 2009, 11:08 PM |#3471  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk
Thanks Meter: 16,152

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheel

Forgive me if this has already been posted eyes getting blurry reading every post. 2 things how do I change wallpaper in the titanium theme and the file to add 7 lifestyle pages will not open. Thanks for any help in advance

What titanium theme?
18th July 2009, 12:02 AM |#3472  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by loftysnake

1. download MenuBarNull.txt
2. Rename MenuBarNull.txt to MenuBarNull.xml
3. unzip qa_layouts.dat into a folder
4. Copy MenuBarNull.xml into the same folder
5. change LockScreen.xml and LockScreen2.xml in the folder:
replace the line (at the beginning of the file)
<Layer Name="Menu" Dialog="MenuBar"/>
by <Layer Name="Menu" Dialog="MenuBarNull"/>
6. zip the folder to qa_layouts.dat
7. copy qa_layouts.dat to your mobile shell program directory and soft reset.

You lost me at the 3rd step
18th July 2009, 01:06 AM |#3473  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hi everyone again,

has someone else the problem, that (i think) after 0 o'clock the screen wents black and you have to push "SPB HOME" to bring back the spb shell? That is realy crapy, because often when i want to look for the time, the phone only shows me a black screen (with windows-bar and the entry "calendar" and "spb home" on the bottom of the screen)...

Would be nice if someone has a fix solution.

Greetings
Mex
18th July 2009, 03:26 AM |#3474  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk
Thanks Meter: 16,152

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMex

Hi everyone again,

has someone else the problem, that (i think) after 0 o'clock the screen wents black and you have to push "SPB HOME" to bring back the spb shell? That is realy crapy, because often when i want to look for the time, the phone only shows me a black screen (with windows-bar and the entry "calendar" and "spb home" on the bottom of the screen)...

Would be nice if someone has a fix solution.

Greetings
Mex

Please provide more information about your devices resolution, what version of Spb Mobile Shell you have installed, whether you have any extra themes or cabs installed for Mobile Shell.

No such bug exists so I can only assume you had a bad install or you did something to screw it up. Try uninstalling Mobile Shell and any other packs you might have installed and install again from scratch.
18th July 2009, 05:22 AM |#3475  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by derynhaze

You lost me at the 3rd step

Use Winzip to unzip for the qa_layouts.dat. Once you started winzip, select the file qa_layouts.dat using the Open icon. Once the .dat file content is displayed, select the Extract icon. Select a folder that you want the files to extract to and click Extract. You will be asked for password. Enter "b0fm18zq" without the double quotes. The files will then be extracted to your selected folder.

When you want to zip the files (step 6) after the changes, you have to enter the same password as above before you select the files to zip.
18th July 2009, 06:01 AM |#3476  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Battery Widgets
I have re-painted some of mskips battery widgets to display 5 colours (Battery Plus Big, Medium & Vertical. Battery Pro Medium & Small) QVGA ONLY !!!. Just unzip, copy all files to the mobileshell folder, and re-start mobileshell. I hope everyone likes them !!! And mskip, I would be most proud if you would like to use them !!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Batteries.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	206129  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Battery Widgets.zip - [Click for QR Code] (266.8 KB, 115 views)
18th July 2009, 07:02 AM |#3477  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurie9300

I have re-painted some of mskips battery widgets to display 5 colours (Battery Plus Big, Medium & Vertical. Battery Pro Medium & Small) QVGA ONLY !!!. Just unzip, copy all files to the mobileshell folder, and re-start mobileshell. I hope everyone likes them !!! And mskip, I would be most proud if you would like to use them !!!!!

very nice!!!
18th July 2009, 08:17 AM |#3478  

More
Phonatic Themes
Phonatic Theme Pack
QVGA only, portrait and landcape.
These are four themes that I had previously done. They have been reworked to work with Mskip's widgets. Along with three other themes. They will work without his widgets, but I'm in agreement with Zepii, Mskip's widgets are a must have. If you already have Mskip's cab file installed, all you need to do is to open one of my themes folder. Copy all the .dat files, within that folder, to the spb folder of your phone. Then reset spb.

Here are pics of the four reworked themes. Transparent, Abstract, Rainbow Bliss, and Nature.
Followed by three other themes. Autobots, City Lights, and Women.

Transparent
Transparent icons and clock. Transparent weather.
Abstract
This is the first theme that I made for SPB MS3
Rainbow Bliss
Full page nature pics used as weather icons on the weather page.
All themes have the battery on the home screen and I have used a few different clocks.

Nature
The Full page weather icons are used on the Home screen. The Home screen background will change with the weather forecast.
The Bliss Alive weather icons are used as the weather page.
Since I don't use the Time screen, I use the Night Weather forecast on that page.

Here are three more that I made on Wednesday.
Autobots

City Lights
This has multiple backgrounds. I can change the way the theme looks, just by changing one file. As demonstrated with the next theme.

Women
This theme has the same files as the City Lights theme.
All that is different is one file, FondEcran.dat.
You can create a Fondecran.dat file and make a themed set of backgrounds. Maybe members will create and share their FondEcran.dat files here. Then we can have lots of themed backgrounds and be able to easily switch between them.

The main reason that I put this pack together yesterday was to reintroduce a simple method of changing themes without being tethered to a pc.
I came up with it a year ago and now realize that I never posted a how to.
I promise to do a follow up post tommorow to explain it.

If you are interested, have Mortscript installed and put a copy of my Spb Themes folder(the sub folder SPB Themes) in the root directory of your storage card.
Phonatic Themes.zip - 16.92MB

Thanks and credits go to the original creators of some stuff included in these themes. There are many to thank. I'm outta time for now. See you tommorow.
18th July 2009, 10:57 AM |#3479  

More
hello!
On the net i see these icons of android but used for another shell that i like a lot and seem clearer than standard spb
you can implement them as individual as widget widget pro plus?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Immagine3.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	206188  
18th July 2009, 01:25 PM |#3480  

More
Task for pro's
Hi guys,

I have one doubt and no one could help me till now:

When I had MS 2.0 installed there was a very nice thing when the device was locked, always the main window eith the clock appeared, even if MS wasn' t the today screen. Now I have installed MS 3.0 and I thought this function would be there too, but nothing.

Is there any possibility to set one of my lifestyle screens to be the screen after the device is unlocked????? RegHack or something else???

I use the normal device lock from WM, so I don' t use any other locker as S2U2.

THANX for every answer regarding this problem.
18th July 2009, 04:51 PM |#3481  

More
Remapping Contact Icon (next to Launcher)
Hi all, I have what I think is a simple task but can't seem to figure this out. I want to remap the existing Contact button (lower right, next to Launcher) from the Spb contacts to Iconsoft's PhoneEX contacts. I've downloaded Mskip's WidgetsProPlus Ultimate cab 070809 (cool widgets) following the threads that this can help me control the task bar icon, but now the Spb corner icons are missing in Lifestyle (left - Spb Carousel, right Edit Layout). I'd like these, and now I cannot launch the change lifestyle layout to add the Contact icon with the PhoneEx one (or any widgets).

Either I am missing something or cannot tie the parts together correctly. Can someone help?!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
spb mobile shell 3, themes, tricks, widgets, zepiii

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)