[Q]Lg optimus black freeze problem

Search This thread

Crap55

Oct 14, 2012
Lahore
I am having a problem on my lg optimus black.sometimes it freezes and becomes unresponsive.i have to restart it by picking out battery and insert it again.it happens to me everyday and i cant find a fix.plz help me through this problem.thanks
Sent from my LG-P970 using xda app-developers app

arun_pms

Jul 18, 2011
Hyderabad
I am having a problem on my lg optimus black.sometimes it freezes and becomes unresponsive.i have to restart it by picking out battery and insert it again.it happens to me everyday and i cant find a fix.plz help me through this problem.thanks

What rom are you currently using?

wyrman

Nov 28, 2011

Had this problem while texting. Key board would crash when I turned the phone sideways. No fix out there.

Mini Franki

Jul 13, 2012
I suggest to you to root and flash zeus rom ;) Its the same rom but a lot better. And to use PIMP MY ROM for get a optimal result

If you dont like the zeus theme(v6.4), you can flash an other one

Lg ob stock rom is pretty bad but an official ICS rom is coming soon... but i dont trust LG said...

Last edited:

theaks30

Jan 11, 2012
Well said
Go root your device
Install cwm and flash(according to me...best result):
-zeus rom v7.3
-lg 3 ui from theme section
-lg keyboard from zeus himself
-pimp my rom if you want ;)

Crap55

Oct 14, 2012
Lahore
Can u tell me the complete process of rooting and installing rom,or kindly give me the link because i am a noob in modding.thanks in advance:)

zherot

Jul 18, 2012
The same problem

I have the same problem!! I think that the problem is the battery... is defective, i have used a several roms and the problem persists....