[Q] problem unlocking by code atrix 4g

Search This thread

jomi7041

Mar 19, 2014
Hi, recently I bought an atrix 4g with the broken glass. I replaced it, unlock the bootloader and flash the cm10 in it. I bought the code to unlock and when inserted it says that failed. Could this happend because the rom is not the original? I made a back up but the micro sd card stopped working and now I don't have any way to go back to stock. I'm not sure but I tink that the network lock is t-mobile uk.. Can I found out what carrier is the phone locked? Can I download the stock rom or OTA? Thanks to all

andresrivas

Aug 4, 2010
Córdoba
Hi, recently I bought an atrix 4g with the broken glass. I replaced it, unlock the bootloader and flash the cm10 in it. I bought the code to unlock and when inserted it says that failed. Could this happend because the rom is not the original? I made a back up but the micro sd card stopped working and now I don't have any way to go back to stock. I'm not sure but I tink that the network lock is t-mobile uk.. Can I found out what carrier is the phone locked? Can I download the stock rom or OTA? Thanks to all

So... You got yourself an used atrix, unlocked it and flash the sh*t out of it without even check which carrier was bound to it..?
And, on top of that, you bought an unlocvk code for a company that you didn't even known?
Smart choice...

You can still ask the original owner for the company it was locked on.....

jomi7041

Mar 19, 2014
So... You got yourself an used atrix, unlocked it and flash the sh*t out of it without even check which carrier was bound to it..?
And, on top of that, you bought an unlocvk code for a company that you didn't even known?
Smart choice...

You can still ask the original owner for the company it was locked on.....

I asked and he says that was locked to t mobile. I didn't saw wich carrier was blocked because I didn't know how. Its a trusted seller, it's the 5 code that I bought from him.