FREE LG Optimus G (?) Unlock Code

Search This thread

gsrrr

Apr 6, 2011
Thanks for this but I am just paranoid. What and how much damage can someone do if they had bad intentions and had our IMEI?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

LNJ

Oct 7, 2007
They can't do **** with your imei other than temporarily spoofing it.

Sent from my LG-E971 using Tapatalk 2

DraginMagik

Mar 24, 2010
it seems that AT&T has to give your unlock code for free after 90days (with some exceptions). there's even a way to request it from your login on their website.

Last edited:

*Omnipresent*

Apr 23, 2008
Beyond human comprehension
In my case, i paid full price up front for my LGOG on launch day. Called AT&T customer service a few days later, said i wanted the subsidiary lock code. CS opened a case with AT&T National Unlock Team. Faxed them my name, mobile number and case number. Had my unlock code 48 hours later, at no cost. Using my OG on T-mobile 4g at the moment and getting10-12mb down, 1.5-2.5mb up, plus better battery life to boot!

Reactions: droidiac13

LNJ

Oct 7, 2007
It works. I got my code within a couple of hours.

Reactions: droidiac13

Nastybutler

Nov 18, 2012
Anchorage
In my case, i paid full price up front for my LGOG on launch day. Called AT&T customer service a few days later, said i wanted the subsidiary lock code. CS opened a case with AT&T National Unlock Team. Faxed them my name, mobile number and case number. Had my unlock code 48 hours later, at no cost. Using my OG on T-mobile 4g at the moment and getting10-12mb down, 1.5-2.5mb up, plus better battery life to boot!

Would AT&T still give me the code even though I bought my OG off of eBay?

droidiac13

Jul 19, 2010
Twin Cities, MN
It works. I got my code within a couple of hours.

Thanks. I put in for one too.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Would AT&T still give me the code even though I bought my OG off of eBay?

It wouldn't hurt to ask, but it seems like this way is easier and quicker.

How much did you get it for on ebay?

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

bleached45

Nov 16, 2010
Michigan
Just put in a request as well, thank you.

I noticed the OP hasn't gotten any thanks for this yet, if it worked for you I'm sure he would appreciate it.
Just saying. ;)

Digil

Odd, I just put in a request to this site, and a few minutes later got and email from them simply saying, "Please stop trying to bypass our security."

I have no idea what this means. I wasn't trying to bypass anything, nor would I even know how. I responded to their email, and will keep you all updated if I hear back from them.

droidiac13

Jul 19, 2010
Twin Cities, MN
Odd, I just put in a request to this site, and a few minutes later got and email from them simply saying, "Please stop trying to bypass our security."

I have no idea what this means. I wasn't trying to bypass anything, nor would I even know how. I responded to their email, and will keep you all updated if I hear back from them.

Really? How weird is that? I haven't received an email, but I will let you know if I do.

Digil

Update: I just got my code, it only took them 2 days. It worked like a charm! Well, the OG said it unlocked successfully, I haven't tested it yet. I have my work phone with me from T-mobile. I guess I'll give that a shot.

Top Liked Posts