FREE LG Optimus G (?) Unlock Code

Search This thread

bleached45

Nov 16, 2010
Michigan
Just got my code, used it and 2 reboots it started back up and seems to have worked.
So quick question, how could I check to see if it is unlocked or not.
I have a friend with T-Mobile, could I put his sim in and see if it works without any issues?

gsrrr

Apr 6, 2011
Just got my code, used it and 2 reboots it started back up and seems to have worked.
So quick question, how could I check to see if it is unlocked or not.
I have a friend with T-Mobile, could I put his sim in and see if it works without any issues?

Yup, if it works with the Tmobile SIM, you are unlocked.

Reactions: bleached45

bleached45

Nov 16, 2010
Michigan
Yup, if it works with the Tmobile SIM, you are unlocked.

I realized that was the point of it, I just want to make sure that if I try my friends I can put mine back in with no issues.
Is there somewhere in the phone that would show me if I was locked or not?
One of the dialer codes maybe?
I ask to make sure it works and because I'm not sure when I'll be able to hang out with my friend.

droidiac13

Jul 19, 2010
Twin Cities, MN
For those of you that got this to work, what process did you use? Did you use the short code method? I out in my unlock code, but I can't tell if it worked or not? Everything says not personalized, but I don't have a SIM to test it. LOL Plus, I swore it said unsuccessful, but now there isn't a way to enter the code again.

gsrrr

Apr 6, 2011
For those of you that got this to work, what process did you use? Did you use the short code method? I out in my unlock code, but I can't tell if it worked or not? Everything says not personalized, but I don't have a SIM to test it. LOL Plus, I swore it said unsuccessful, but now there isn't a way to enter the code again.

2945#*970#

And under Network Lock, if it does not ask for an unlock code you are unlocked.

Reactions: droidiac13

droidiac13

Jul 19, 2010
Twin Cities, MN
Here's what I have. Is this
u2etubem.jpg
what others have?

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

J

johnbyebye

Oh good. The guy I bought this phone from wasn't just saying it was unlocked to get more money, haha.

Sent from my Optimus G

mirel84

Feb 22, 2011
Hey guys,

I got these days an E970 AT&T OG, i tried three services freemyblackberry.com,cellunlocker.net, cellunlockcode.net and no one could find my imei
in their databases. Im wondering what version do i have. Is there any chance i can get it from AT&T?

gstar101

Aug 17, 2010
St. Johns
same boat

Hey guys,

I got these days an E970 AT&T OG, i tried three services freemyblackberry.com,cellunlocker.net, cellunlockcode.net and no one could find my imei
in their databases. Im wondering what version do i have. Is there any chance i can get it from AT&T?

Buddy it looks like were in the EXACT same boat. No one seems to be able to supply me an unlock code. "The IMEI you supplied is not in our database(s)".

I even took a screenshot of the IMEI # and still NO HELP.

I supplied them with my IMEI and the response I got from them after 2 days was:

to me
Code Not Available

-----Original Message-----
Sent: January 16, 2013 4:33 PM
To: cwilliams@freemyblackberry.com
Subject: FREE LG REQUEST

Form details below.

IMEI: 013287000630119
Carrier: AT&T
Email: -----@gmail.com
Model: LG E970

---.---.---.---digijmres--.digicelbroadband.com

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0

http://freemyblackberry.com/other-phone-brands.php

Is my IMEI rare or something? The phone came from AT&T (purchased through AmazonWireless) but I've been having endless trouble with about 6 websites and unlocking THIS phone.

droidiac13

Jul 19, 2010
Twin Cities, MN
Me too. The seller send me the imei number in order to get the unlock code early and they returned my request as code not available

If anyone has success with any unlock service please post it

If you haven't, double check the IMEI number you entered. I had of number wrong and that's the response I got.

Sent from my Nocturnal'd LGOG!

narta

Nov 2, 2007
Don't have the device in hand yet

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

ImHavenHart

Oct 31, 2010
Los Angeles
Wow, thanks to whomever posted (http://freemyblackberry.com/other-phone-brands.php). I did it after a failed attempt with CellUnlocker who are supposed to be the best at unlocking. $8.00 and 8 hours later they said my code was delayed. I tried freemyblackberry, had my code within 5 minutes, phone is now unlocked and I'm texting and calling and doing everything and it was only $4.00 (the free option was unavailable.

Top Liked Posts