[Q][DISCUSSION] My AdMob account was banned, is it safe to create another account?

Search This thread

DevBlackHat

May 18, 2014
As stated, my AdMob account was banned due to the reason of Invalid clicks during my software development (I'm not aware of their TOS/T&C upon that time). So, the question is am i safe to create another AdMob account under my siblings name(New PC, NIC, IP, Address, Phone No., etc)?
I have my apps published to Google Play Store previously, could i replace the AdMob UnitID with new account UnitID? Will it trigger another banned hammer to both of my Google Play Developer Account and AdMob Account?:(:(

DevBlackHat

May 18, 2014
As stated, my AdMob account was banned due to the reason of Invalid clicks during my software development (I'm not aware of their TOS/T&C upon that time). So, the question is am i safe to create another AdMob account under my siblings name(New PC, NIC, IP, Address, Phone No., etc)?
I have my apps published to Google Play Store previously, could i replace the AdMob UnitID with new account UnitID? Will it trigger another banned hammer to both of my Google Play Developer Account and AdMob Account?:(:(

so, no one experienced before?