2nd October 2016, 04:52 PM |#491  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,594

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lEil_0575

as soon as i am trying to open the adb shell it is telling me this:

May I ask you why you're trying to open an adb shell?

Quote:

I can reboot the device into RUUmode using "fastboot oem rebootRUU" and as soonb as i am trying to flash a stock recovery or even a com plete zip file this happens

In ruu mode you can only flash signed RUU or Firmware zip files (signed = official from HTC)
A guru reset rom is not a RUU nor a Firmware and is not signed neither. Guru reset rom must be flashed using a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM. Anyway this guru reset version is way to old to be flashed on your phone (look at your version-main from your getvar)

Quote:

The next issue is that as soon as i hit the command "adb devices", this is being shown

adb commands will only works from a booted OS when usb debugging is turned on from the developer option menu or from a custom recovery. ADB commands will not work from bootloader mode or from ruu mode, only fastboot commands will.

You'll need to either unlock your bootloader and flash a custom rom or you'll have to flash a RUU.
I don't have the 7.18.161.51 ruu (maybe @Slim Jim Guy ?) If no, you'll have to unlock your bootloader, flash a custom recovery, downgrade your version-main so you can flash a slightly older RUU than 7.18.161.51 (like 7.18.161.21 for example) and finally take the .30 and .51 ota updates.

Instructions how to downgrade version-main at the end of this post
20th October 2016, 02:15 PM |#492  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
HELP !!!
Hi I recently Bought a HTC One M7 and i wanted to extend its battery Life. I was looking for a way to do it and i found this Custom ROM called Android revolution HD 93.0..In order to flash that ROM i Unlocked the bootloader of my Device and installed TWRP recovery.Then i Successfully Rooted my HTC One using SuoperSu.

Then i installed the Custom ROM.After restarting the device It never loaded in to the Operating system.Each time i restart the device it just boot in to the Recovery mod..Then I tried to flash the Stock ROM for my device But I was unable to do it..Please Help me with this problem..

This is what written on the back of my phone.
Model- PNO7100 PCC ID- NM8PNO7100 801n

But when i type "fastboot getvar all" in the cmd this is what i get,

C:\Users\MChamoth97\Desktop\HTC\Unlock\OneDrivers_ Fastboot\Fastboot>fastboot devices
FA34AS907199 fastboot

C:\Users\MChamoth97\Desktop\HTC\Unlock\OneDrivers_ Fastboot\Fastboot>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.57.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: N/A
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 5.05.651.2
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: FA34AS907199
(bootloader) imei: 355859056641335
(bootloader) meid: 99000146563029
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0720000
(bootloader) cidnum: 11111111
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4002mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-1f512bb6
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.063s

HELP ME !!!
21st October 2016, 12:24 AM |#493  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,594

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemamba1997

Hi I recently Bought a HTC One M7 and i wanted to extend its battery Life. I was looking for a way to do it and i found this Custom ROM called Android revolution HD 93.0..In order to flash that ROM i Unlocked the bootloader of my Device and installed TWRP recovery.Then i Successfully Rooted my HTC One using SuoperSu.

Then i installed the Custom ROM.After restarting the device It never loaded in to the Operating system.Each time i restart the device it just boot in to the Recovery mod..Then I tried to flash the Stock ROM for my device But I was unable to do it..Please Help me with this problem..

This is what written on the back of my phone.
Model- PNO7100 PCC ID- NM8PNO7100 801n

But when i type "fastboot getvar all" in the cmd this is what i get,

C:\Users\MChamoth97\Desktop\HTC\Unlock\OneDrivers_ Fastboot\Fastboot>fastboot devices
FA34AS907199 fastboot

C:\Users\MChamoth97\Desktop\HTC\Unlock\OneDrivers_ Fastboot\Fastboot>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version-baseband: N/A
(bootloader) version-main: 5.05.651.2
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: FA34AS907199
(bootloader) imei: 355859056641335
(bootloader) meid: 99000146563029
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0720000
(bootloader) cidnum: 11111111
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4002mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-1f512bb6
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.063s

HELP ME !!!

Really strange getvar. Your version-main (firmware), mid and meid are indicating your phone is a Sprint variant (M7_WLS) not a M7_ul like indicated at the product line. Looks like the previous owner intentionally altered the "product" info to sell this device as GSM. GSM devices doesn't have an meid number, only an imei. Also, gsm variant of the m7 can't run the sprint firmware on it. And finally, sprint variant can't run custom rom for the gsm variant, that would explain why ARHD wasn't booting. Either flash a sprint compatible rom or return the phone to the seller, definitively a scam...
21st October 2016, 02:23 PM |#494  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

Really strange getvar. Your version-main (firmware), mid and meid are indicating your phone is a Sprint variant (M7_WLS) not a M7_ul like indicated at the product line. Looks like the previous owner intentionally altered the "product" info to sell this device as GSM. GSM devices doesn't have an meid number, only an imei. Also, gsm variant of the m7 can't run the sprint firmware on it. And finally, sprint variant can't run custom rom for the gsm variant, that would explain why ARHD wasn't booting. Either flash a sprint compatible rom or return the phone to the seller, definitively a scam...

Ok thanks..I'll try flashing a Sprint Compatible ROM For the device...If Wont get it to work even after flashing the sprint ROM what Should i do??????
2nd March 2017, 07:47 AM |#495  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I have Stock Recovery for HTC__332, Version 3.23.595.1
Hello,

I wanted to comeback to stock OS after using many other OSes. I've installed a nandroid backup found somewhere. However, I couldn't install OTAs that I receive. Later I realized it's because of my TWRP custom recovery. I need a stock recovery to install an official OTA. So I've searched internet intenstively to get stock recovery, but couldn't find. However, I finally managed to extract the recovery from the OTA that I receive and flashed it. Later I successfully installed OTA and back completely to stock OS for HTC__332 (HTC Entel Chile)version.

drive.google.com/open?id=0BzBTkGUXofenR1FLeXhzaVZPck0
25th December 2017, 06:56 AM |#496  

More
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4T.28.3218.04
(bootloader) version-main: 6.13.707.7
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: FA35XW901860