Post Reply Email Thread
31st May 2014, 07:14 PM |#81  
OP Senior Member
Flag Near Zurich
Thanks Meter: 356

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by balag59

Sure..its running a stock 4.4.2 rom and kernel. .version 4.20.707.7. .currently S-ON. .hboot 1.56.. .CID HTC_038. .i flashed the corresponding stock recovery from your collection over TWRP 2.7.

Hm... Well looks like not everything on your phone is stock then...
The Following User Says Thank You to sToRm1nG For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sToRm1nG Ad-Free
1st June 2014, 03:52 PM |#83  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hey, does anyone have the recovery for 3.63.111.3 (T-MOB101)?

I tried flashing the older 2.24.111.3 recovery to install an OTA Update but unfortunately something went wrong during the process resulting in a broken system. Before trying other things to get it working, I would like to try using the original recovery but I can’t find it anywhere (and I sadly forgot making a backup of it myself).
1st June 2014, 03:55 PM |#84  
OP Senior Member
Flag Near Zurich

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunners 4ever

Add these to Ur collection:
http://trainbit.com/folders/19869918...Stock_Recovery
& 5.11.401.110

Thanks, I'll add them asap.

Can you specify the 5.11.401.110? There are never 3 digits in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiara

Hey, does anyone have the recovery for 3.63.111.3 (T-MOB101)?

I tried flashing the older 2.24.111.3 recovery to install an OTA Update but unfortunately something went wrong during the process resulting in a broken system. Before trying other things to get it working, I would like to try using the original recovery but I can’t find it anywhere (and I sadly forgot making a backup of it myself).

Sadly I don't have it.
The Following User Says Thank You to sToRm1nG For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sToRm1nG Ad-Free
1st June 2014, 03:58 PM |#85  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Kindly provide me the stick recovery of my HTC one: HTC_J15. 4.19.401.11
Thanks in advanced.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
1st June 2014, 05:40 PM |#86  

More
anyone have stock recovery of 5.11.1540.9 ?
1st June 2014, 06:02 PM |#87  
Flag New Brunswick, NJ

More
Noobish question... Apologies if this is topic-inappropriate at all.
Thank you, sToRmInG, for posting and maintaining this collection.

My Dev Edition M7 has:
- root
- hboot 1.56
- TWRP v2.6.3.0
- s-OFF
- stock KK 4.4.0
- Sense 5.5
- CID BS_US001
and I'd like to upgrade from kk 4.4.0 w sense 5.5 to 4.4.2 with Sense 6.0.

I've been refreshing my memory on just how to find and flash the correct stock recovery so I can take the OTA, then flash TWRP back on and go on happy.

But instead of going that route, could I just download and use the RUU of 4.4.2 with Sense 6 for my device from the HTC Dev site? Or do RUU's only work to go backwards, not forwards?

If that's a bad idea, then
If I download the ZIP (instead of the RUU) of 4.4.2 for my device from HTC Dev site, then extract the recovery from it, will that recovery be the same as the recovery that comes with 4.4.0 (the one I need)?

Do I need to make sure to have the latest version of TWRP before I go flashing the stock recovery?

Thanks!

1st June 2014, 06:49 PM |#88  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sToRm1nG

Hm... Well looks like not everything on your phone is stock then...

hey i finally managed to get the stock recovery working. .i took one from a different thread. .dunno why the one on this thread didnt work. .maybe someone else can just verify that once. .the one with firmware version 4.20.707.7. .thanks again for all your help!
1st June 2014, 07:42 PM |#89  
OP Senior Member
Flag Near Zurich

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjie1111

Kindly provide me the stick recovery of my HTC one: HTC_J15. 4.19.401.11
Thanks in advanced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xfreaks

anyone have stock recovery of 5.11.1540.9 ?

I have neither of these recoveries. But as soon as someone posts them I'll add them to the collection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowlywurm

Noobish question... Apologies if this is topic-inappropriate at all.
Thank you, sToRmInG, for posting and maintaining this collection.

My Dev Edition M7 has:
- root
- hboot 1.56
- TWRP v2.6.3.0
- s-OFF
- stock KK 4.4.0
- Sense 5.5
- CID BS_US001
and I'd like to upgrade from kk 4.4.0 w sense 5.5 to 4.4.2 with Sense 6.0.

I've been refreshing my memory on just how to find and flash the correct stock recovery so I can take the OTA, then flash TWRP back on and go on happy.

But instead of going that route, could I just download and use the RUU of 4.4.2 with Sense 6 for my device from the HTC Dev site? Or do RUU's only work to go backwards, not forwards?

If that's a bad idea, then
If I download the ZIP (instead of the RUU) of 4.4.2 for my device from HTC Dev site, then extract the recovery from it, will that recovery be the same as the recovery that comes with 4.4.0 (the one I need)?

Do I need to make sure to have the latest version of TWRP before I go flashing the stock recovery?

Thanks!

Flashing the stock recovery doesn't require you to have TWRP at all. You can simply flash the recovery in fastboot mode with fastboot flash recovery recovery.img like you would do if you'd flash TWRP.

You could of course use the RUU but this would result in a complete wipe of your phone. And RUU's are only to use forwardly if you're not S-OFFed.
Quote:

hey i finally managed to get the stock recovery working. .i took one from a different thread. .dunno why the one on this thread didnt work. .maybe someone else can just verify that once. .the one with firmware version 4.20.707.7. .thanks again for all your help!

Could you provide me the link? Then I could check the checksums.
1st June 2014, 07:51 PM |#90  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sToRm1nG

I have neither of these recoveries. But as soon as someone posts them I'll add them to the collection.

Flashing the stock recovery doesn't require you to have TWRP at all. You can simply flash the recovery in fastboot mode with fastboot flash recovery recovery.img like you would do if you'd flash TWRP.

You could of course use the RUU but this would result in a complete wipe of your phone. And RUU's are only to use forwardly if you're not S-OFFed.

Could you provide me the link? Then I could check the checksums.

Sure!here u go : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2696281

i downloaded the firmware.zip from this page and extracted the recovery from that.Hopefully they turn out to be the same.
The Following User Says Thank You to balag59 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift balag59 Ad-Free
1st June 2014, 10:03 PM |#91  
OP Senior Member
Flag Near Zurich

More
Quote:

Sure!here u go : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2696281

i downloaded the firmware.zip from this page and extracted the recovery from that.Hopefully they turn out to be the same.

Thanks alot! The checksum of the recovery is indeed different. I'll try and fix it asap!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sToRm1nG For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sToRm1nG Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
collection, guide, htc one, stock recoveries, stock recovery

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)