[Q] Correct words red underlined by my phone...

Search This thread

Parth19

Jun 15, 2013
Mumbai
Respected reader,
I am Parth Prasad.I have a phone and its name is 'Zync Z5 Cloud'(single core) and has a second name-'apls yuanda75_ics'.I have rooted it with many tweaks done.Finally my phone has no problems except one.The language of my phone isn't correct.I have it set to English-United States.The problem is whenever I type any word on any application,it red underlines the correct word.That is the main problem.My phone is running android 4.0.4 ICS.I googled the problem and found a solution to it but it didn't work.The solution was to put two files namely 'LatinImeGoogle.apk' and 'LatinImeDictionaryPack.apk' into the system/app directory but it didn't work.After trying this solution,my phone didn't even show the English Keyboard and showed the Chinese keyboard.When I checked the matter into 'Language and input',it only showed Chinese keyboard.I then deleted the two files and put in the directory the original file.Now the English Keyboard was shown but the problem of the red underlined correct words remained unchanged.Can anyone suggest me a solution for this problem.I will be greatly thankful to anyone who solves my problem.Thanks in advance-Parth Prasad.