Search This thread

sikodemon

Sep 6, 2008
London
*Requires Root*

screenshot_2013-02-24-22-14-23_zps21894c33.png

TO:
Screenshot_2013-06-24-12-29-41_zpsbf70ed84.png

BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING THIS>>> Backup your SystemUI.apk file located under <root>\system\app\
I am not to be held responsible if the phone melts in your hand for some unknown reason or causes your wife to leave you.

Simply copy this SystemUI.apk to your phones SD card, then use file explorer on the phone (I use ES File Explorer) to copy the APK to <root>\system\app\ and OVERWRITE your existing SystemUI.apk (Make sure you back up your original SystemUI.apk!!!!)

Phone will semi-crash, SystemUI will stop working and you will need to reboot to apply the change. You may have to dismiss the force-close message 5 or 6 times as it's very persistent. Done!

Enjoy.​

Attachments

• SystemUI.apk
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,436
Last edited:

bonny_k-9

Jan 22, 2013
Novocheboksarsk
!

cs3-3.4pda.to/3122541.png We had to put in it! It would be as S4.
It behaves as S4? In launcher semi-transparent, and the black strip in the applications?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    *Requires Root*

screenshot_2013-02-24-22-14-23_zps21894c33.png

TO:
    Screenshot_2013-06-24-12-29-41_zpsbf70ed84.png

BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING THIS>>> Backup your SystemUI.apk file located under <root>\system\app\
    I am not to be held responsible if the phone melts in your hand for some unknown reason or causes your wife to leave you.

Simply copy this SystemUI.apk to your phones SD card, then use file explorer on the phone (I use ES File Explorer) to copy the APK to <root>\system\app\ and OVERWRITE your existing SystemUI.apk (Make sure you back up your original SystemUI.apk!!!!)

Phone will semi-crash, SystemUI will stop working and you will need to reboot to apply the change. You may have to dismiss the force-close message 5 or 6 times as it's very persistent. Done!

Enjoy.​