[Q]LG Optimus L5 (e610)

Search This thread

Auris777

Jul 8, 2014
Salakas
Hello Everyone, Today I Want To Ask, Who Know A Way To Speed Up LG Optimus L5 (e610) Without Flashing Rom's :what:

Sent from my LG-E610 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

4Freedom

Jul 9, 2013
Hello Everyone, Today I Want To Ask, Who Know A Way To Speed Up LG Optimus L5 (e610) Without Flashing Rom's :what:

You can overclock your phone, flashing an overclocked kernel:p
Your phone is smoother when it has less processes active in background and when you have more free ram.
If you have root you can use greenify and hibernate easily a lot of apps:good:

Reactions: Auris777

pdeadm

Nov 7, 2013
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017)
If you mean you want to stay close to stock Roms, there are mod20c and CleanRom. There are debloated, rooted, fine tuned stock roms. mod20c has default launcher but no stock browser. Quite the opposite, CleanRom has stock browser but no stock lg launcher

Sent from my LG-E610 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: Auris777

Auris777

Jul 8, 2014
Salakas
If you mean you want to stay close to stock Roms, there are mod20c and CleanRom. There are debloated, rooted, fine tuned stock roms. mod20c has default launcher but no stock browser. Quite the opposite, CleanRom has stock browser but no stock lg launcher

Thanks, I Got It ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You can overclock your phone, flashing an overclocked kernel:p
    Your phone is smoother when it has less processes active in background and when you have more free ram.
    If you have root you can use greenify and hibernate easily a lot of apps:good:

The best (my opinion+expirience) is to flash a 4.4+ rom for sure with overclocking kernel,with deactivated zram and fly on mod tweak.