[bootanimation] black and white google bootanimation - downanimation - splash (qHD)

Search This thread

leo31

Nov 30, 2012
Tokyo
hello guys :)
maybe u getting bored with default HTC's splash image and bootanimation / downanimation

*the fact, the black one is created by someone here with 720p resolution. I just resizing it and made the downanimation and the splash.img too, so it will fit on ur qHd screen (540x960). :eek:

*im not responsible of anything happened with your phone !!

BLACK
lctb.png
y98k.gif
s2s.gif

--------------SPLASH SCREEN -------------------------------------- BOOTANIMATION --------------------------------------- DOWNANIMATION---------------

WHITE

jhkm.png
6og.gif
oge.gif

--------------SPLASH SCREEN -------------------------------------- BOOTANIMATION --------------------------------------- DOWNANIMATION---------------

FAQ:
Q : how to change the splash image?
A :
1. download the .img file here. put it anywhere u like (i prefer to put it at the root of sdcard)
2. rename it to splash.img (no problem if u dont want to rename it, just to make the proccess easier)
3. download 'gscript lite' from market.
4. open it and press menu, choose 'add script'
5. set name as splash (again, just to make it easier)
6. and type this on the lower coloumn (script)
dd if=/mnt/sdcard/splash.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p14
7.save, then u will see new script called splash. press it. let it close automatically or just press close. the gscript lite will fc after that. no problem with that.
8. restart your phone and see the new splash :)

Q : how to change the bootanimation?
A : u can install rom toolbox lite and install it. or u can do it manually by replacing the stock bootanimation / downanimation on system. (u need a rooted device to do this)

Q : i got a bootloop?
A : no way, that is impossible :cool:

the next project is more colorful, with colored google gear :D

Last edited: