New Member? Introduce Yourself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

AndroidCMD_PL

Jan 21, 2012
Bydgoszcz
Hello,

I'm Matchew / Mateusz. I'm live in Bydgoszcz - city in north-west of Poland. Age? Can't remember :p I like SE Xperia X8 and GNU/Linux. I'm now complicating my 1st ROM.

bhavneesh

Apr 29, 2012
hello fellow members.. i am bhavneesh !
i am from punjab, India
i currently am doing mbbs undergrad degree
i own the Sony Xperia X8.. and with help of various guides and threads on xda, have been able to successfully applied a custom rom to my phone..

personally i have a very good experience over the forum .. people are good, community is good, developers are awesome to create such brilliant roms for the stylish X8.. :D

donejohn0311

Apr 8, 2012
hi.

hi Im john from Phillipines. i've allready flash many roms and change my kernel..

but can anyone suggest the perfect rom??

working all apps.

X8invisible

Oct 22, 2011
Internal Storage
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Hmm i never introduced myself on xda
Hi im Andrew
I live in Romania and i have my x8 for exactly 1 year and a week:D
I started lookin on xda in may last year and i first rooted my x8 in june and installed the official w8 rom made by haka:D
After that i flashed my first 2.2 rom(haka's ginger froyo i think) and then gdx (v008 i think)
But still i came back to good ol' éclair untill SDE came

Sent from my heart using xperia x8

david.xl.p

Apr 20, 2012
Hi. I'm David.
New user here but before that I've used minicm7 by nAa with stock kernel installed from here.
I've created the account to be updated about my device and things developers do.
I'm from Portugal

Sent from my E15i using XDA

StevieDC

Jul 5, 2011
Hi!

24, 1987, bricked phone, stucked at "Sony Ericsson" screen
A few months with x8
awsome work from you devs
thanks a lot!

silvergiri

Nov 6, 2011
Bangalore,India
Hi guys this is Giri from India. Am using X8-(Herodroid version).21 years old.Here am learning something about Android. Thank you to all ppl who all are posting good threads.
Sony-Ericsson-Xperia-X8.jpg

deedii

May 25, 2011

Is there any by chance you have the same name with doixanh and same location? If not then please dont use his identity(name) as he is a well respected person here. People might overlook the difference in your similar name.

Thanks and welcome :)

Last edited:

Jad3d3vil

Apr 23, 2012
Negeri Sembilan
the name is Kenneth Choong, born in 1991, age 21, still just a student. I'm from Malaysia, having heard of this forum quite some times ago, but finally joined here when i wish to optimized my lovely x8 so that it can be more, attractive and useful. A sincere salute to those developers of custom roms ! A user of white cypress E15i x8, looking for more customizations for my lovely phone :D

24, 1987, bricked phone, stucked at "Sony Ericsson" screen
A few months with x8
awsome work from you devs
thanks a lot!

Stevie u just having a soft brick, it can be solve by using sony PC companion, the solution can be found in this forum

Last edited:

Ming_Sue

Dec 20, 2010
Davao City
Hi Guys! Neal Henri here! 26, I'm not that new here in XDA, if you can see my join date I registered here late 2010, I was just wondering why my previous post got erased and again I was welcomed as a new member, I think that xda just did a clean up in there database and apparently my previous posts were erased also...

like other members here, Im a BIG BIG BIG fan of DX, im wondering where could he might be, he was the one who help me before when I bricked my new xperia x8 before...and I'm still using his ROM...

I was just sad when I saw some of his works not his anymore, well its a good thing though that he passed his legacy to those new developers and they manage to keep up his work, But I can say nothing beats DX here, DX ROCKS!

Last edited:
Reactions: stamatis

Ming_Sue

Dec 20, 2010
Davao City
Man...you've been gone for a long time..things have changed...dx has a kid now, thats why he hasn't got time to dev for us

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

yeah you're right, ive been gone for along time, its because my Desktop broke, and all my bookmarks relating to all the important topics here in xda goes with it also...

and i almost forgot about this site, just a while ago i was visiting again then i was shocked at the changes that i saw...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New Member? Introduce Yourself :)

Hi guys this initiative is to prevent creation of new thread each time a new member wants to introduce him/herself. So to keep our forum organize please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Hi new member, welcome to Shakira X8 community. Before anything else please introduce yourself so that we could know you as well. Please take some time also to read the FORUM RULES to avoid any trouble and infractions from our moderator.

Let us warmly and nicely welcome our new member guys :)

Enjoy your stay and hope to have a good relationship with you.

welcome.gif
    Hello new guy here..i am just trying to be a recognized contributor so if you could all vote for me it would mean a lot..thank you guys..

How can you say that if you haven't contributed anything ? :S

Sent from my XPERIA X8 using xda premium
    A warm welcome to you Shimizux. hugs. Although I know your not new :)
    Hope you enjoy your stay here and please do help others if possible :)
    Hello everyone,
    the moderating team assigned to your forum has decided to no longer allow any offtopic threads whether those were previously sanctioned by moderators or not.

We have come to this decision due to the fact that those threads offer absolutely nothing to the device specific forum or to development in general.
    After all the name of the site is xda-developers.
    If you feel the urge to engage in any offtopic discussion, the offtopic forum is always at your disposal.

As such, this thread is now closed.

Please understand that this decision was made only to streamline the forums and to enhance the user experience.
    Thanks for your understanding and cooperation,

Tom
    Moderator for the Sony/Motorola/LG devices
    not exactly a new member...have been around since jan 2011...although this is my first post :)...big fan of dx have been using his roms since the starting of froyobread...