{CLOSED}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

JoeSzymkowicz

Sep 24, 2008
St. Louis
Does Gallery3d handle rotate? The other roms I've seen break when you try to rotate.

EDIT: Nope, still breaks. GG

Last edited:

o$$!ram

Jan 4, 2010
So, finally all set up on my phone - the rom is - till now - extrem fast an stable!

- Gallery works great - the Eclair one -
- All Settings you wish are in the Settings-tab (A2SD, Rotation usw.)
- for German users: Spare Parts on German :)

thats all for now - more to come when it runs some hours/days

btw. sorry for my english - i'm from germany ;)

xillius200

Nov 10, 2009
Bordon, Hampshire, UK
Hey going to be your competitor XD well I like to think of making roms against others as competitor's XD keeps me motivated :p anyway nice rom for your first time also repo-sync lol he's added the livewallpapers back in :p

peshal

Oct 4, 2008
androidhappenings.blogspot.com
So, finally all set up on my phone - the rom is - till now - extrem fast an stable!

- Gallery works great - the Eclair one -
- All Settings you wish are in the Settings-tab (A2SD, Rotation usw.)
- for German users: Spare Parts on German :)

thats all for now - more to come when it runs some hours/days

btw. sorry for my english - i'm from germany ;)

Thanks for the review

persiansown

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 12, 2007
Wow you didn't pay cyanogen the respect of letting him release his hard work first?

What a douche.

bbuchacher

Jun 3, 2009
Since you say the camera fix is coming quick..Just wanting to know what your fix for the camera is and how long can we wait till YOU fix it ?

bbuchacher

Jun 3, 2009
I really don know what the hell u talkin about. just wanted to share what i made for myself. and i really respect Cyanogen and all the other developers.

Just wondering what your thoughts/methods on "your" camera fix and how long till its ready.

And how the **** can you not know what he's talking about, want to add clueless to the douche title?

persiansown

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 12, 2007
I really don know what the hell u talkin about. just wanted to share what i made for myself. and i really respect Cyanogen and all the other developers.

Cyanogen has been working on this rom day in and day out of the last week and then you just took it and released it when he was gearing up for a release.

thats what I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.