FORUMS

[ROM] [5.1] [10/22/15] LolliGPE - Sense Apps, Xposed, F2FS, Themes[MULTICARRIER]

3,622 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,019

By digitalhigh, Inactive Recognized Developer on 13th April 2014, 06:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from digitalhigh: Lollipop GPE for All HTC M8 Carriers
15th November 2014, 04:37 PM |#4321  
Thanks Meter: 581

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Throwback

The phone hardware is all the same, so I wouldn't even call it a different phone. It should work perfectly fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalhigh

Yeah, really all I'm doing is modifying the settings of the phone that control what band and carrier it's set to use, telling the installer what partitions to use, and adding a few tweaks for other stuff. Just because it's a test build doesn't mean much. It's a week out from the official, so I'm sure not much is going to change between now and then.

Those are fair points. I guess what I'm getting at is that it's unreasonable to expect miracles this early in the game.

Thanks for all you guys do!
15th November 2014, 04:37 PM |#4322  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenderloinShadow

Ok so i am so excited to flash Lollipop. The thing is, im about to go on a road trip for a few days and need my phone to just work with no major issues because its my nav and music.

I saw references to battery life issues earlier in the thread. Is this a serious problem? Are there any other major issues? Or is this daily driver ready?

Thanks.

I lost 5% battery overnight(sleeping) while on wifi at home, had emails(junk) emails coming in, notifications from tapatalk. I don't know if there's a battery issue but it seems to just be the standard battery drain because we just flashed a new rom and it needs to settle after a few charges.
The Following User Says Thank You to gti2756 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gti2756 Ad-Free
15th November 2014, 04:47 PM |#4323  
Thanks Meter: 239

More
I noticed I was missing files on my internal sd, until I went to /data/media/0 then inside of that folder was another /0 and that is where my files were. Not sure why this happened or how to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. I should say that my phone was not recognizing the internal sd so i ran restorecon -FK /data/media/0 in terminal emulator as stated earlier in this thread. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix my file system other than reflashing the ruu?

also, could someone please post a mirror for the latest androidsu zip? I keep getting dns server errors on the website on both lte and wifi.
15th November 2014, 04:58 PM |#4324  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
On the 11/15/14 build. Anyone else getting "No Service" but LTE is fine?
15th November 2014, 05:00 PM |#4325  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I'm having a few major issues. After updating to the hboot in post #4115, I installed the original 11-14-14 release doing a FULL wipe (installing from SDCard, and not changing anything in the installer) and booted fine after a ~10 minute wait on the HTC Boot screen. I didn't have access to wifi at all. It wouldn't turn on. Even tried rebooting the phone and wifi still wouldn't turn on. I just tried the 11-15-14 release and I'm having the exact same problems. I have read every post here since 5.0 was posted and I can't find a solution. Maybe I missed it? What can I do? Info: HTC One M8 VZW (Red model), HBOOT 3.19, came from DH GPE 4.4.4 10-30-14. My phone isn't with me, so I have to check for replies on my computer.
15th November 2014, 05:05 PM |#4326  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:

I am. It has something to do with that Build.prop. On the 11/14 build I changed it to one that was linked a couple pages back and it went from T-CDMA 64 to No Service but was functional.
15th November 2014, 05:14 PM |#4327  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Milwaukee, WI
Thanks Meter: 12,019

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by R0gersism

I am. It has something to do with that Build.prop. On the 11/14 build I changed it to one that was linked a couple pages back and it went from T-CDMA 64 to No Service but was functional.

The posted build prop a few pages so is not configured for this device. Flash an older ROM, reboot, then flash today's build clean.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to digitalhigh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift digitalhigh Ad-Free
15th November 2014, 05:16 PM |#4328  
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 267

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recon0212

Same here. Getting Lte but when lte drops off the device completely looses service as well (no 3g). The about status when lte is connected it also shows "no service" . Now the device after going to sleep will not wake back up without rebooting the phone. Black screen. I tried a fresh install with the same issues.
15th November 2014, 05:21 PM |#4329  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
@digitalhigh

I dirty flashed today's build over yesterday's and my root apps are saying they don't have root access.

Edit: I flashed SuperSU and updated binaries, good to go http://download.chainfire.eu/supersu

Thanks for your work.
The Following User Says Thank You to pinhead875 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pinhead875 Ad-Free
15th November 2014, 05:21 PM |#4330  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalhigh

The posted build prop a few pages so is not configured for this device. Flash an older ROM, reboot, then flash today's build clean.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

Will do. On another note I noticed in your older builds you would include Kernel Tuner. Would you recommend using that considering we're not using Lunar Kernel yet?
15th November 2014, 05:30 PM |#4331  
Flag Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 182

More
Same thing with no service. Clean flashed LTE works tho. Not sure what the deal is
Also noticed there is no global setting in network settings
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)