[ICONS] Inspired Icon Pack [APEX/NOVA/ICON THEMER] 390+ Unique Icons

Search This thread

Delvien

Jan 25, 2009
Columbus
Inspired

Now theme all the icons on your phone with Icon themer! Search for icon themer in the google play store, this theme is fully compatible. Enjoy :) Props to Faruq Rasid for his developement of icon themer. :)

NOTE: You do not have my permission to upload this icon pack or apk theme to any site. You do not have my permission to use any icon in this pack for any use other than PERSONAL use. These Icons are not for re-sale, re-distribution, or otherwise without permission from myself. Please always link to this thread for downloads.

UjrUxfsl.png
ZBIKl16l.png

[DOWNLOAD]

Free version

Paid version (If you like my work, please consider buying the app to get pushed updates!)

[THANKS:]

Everyone here at XDA and IconPedia.
Users bl4ckb1rd, jtuduri, booman_, drig, gnaynehz, dannY512, uhJenny, verrox, grga, Thronesmasher, mitchsamuels and Morfff for contributing to the project!

Last edited:

LenaertsJeroen

Mar 20, 2008
Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus
I loved this tgeme on Miui GB, want to love it on miui to but when i download from box i get a .bin file that i cant apply...

Is it possible to get a mirror? Like mediafire for example?

Thanx a lot for the work you've put unto this!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

Delvien

Jan 25, 2009
Columbus
I loved this tgeme on Miui GB, want to love it on miui to but when i download from box i get a .bin file that i cant apply...

Is it possible to get a mirror? Like mediafire for example?

Thanx a lot for the work you've put unto this!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

That's a browser issue not recognizing the .mtz file type. Just rename the file to .mtz and install

EDIT: Uploads are now done through mediafire

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

Last edited:

forbidden8

Feb 9, 2011
Burgas
Nice theme man.Can i request some icons?If you have time pls make:
- Top Eleven
- Tapatalk
- Wallbase
- Rom manager
- Shazam
... thanks.

tee aiy emm

Feb 27, 2009
Washington D.C.
Thanks for the great icon pack!

I made 4 icons that other people might like to use.
You're free to use them.

Attachments

• org.dayup.gtask.png
    org.dayup.gtask.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 12,098
  • com.godvillegame.android.png
    com.godvillegame.android.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 12,096
  • com.andrewshu.android.reddit.png
    com.andrewshu.android.reddit.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 12,071
  • com.google.android.apps.googlevoice.png
    com.google.android.apps.googlevoice.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 12,059
Reactions: vegasdgk

jtuduri

Apr 25, 2011
I would be more than happy to contribute to this project, any specific guidelines you would like me to follow?

Greetings, keep up the great work!

djsolidsnake86

Feb 14, 2009
icons missing:
poweramp
programmi tivù
freesmee
im+ pro
mitalk
zello
terremoti italia
plume
simple last.fm scrobble
tapatalk 2
fotmob soccer scores pro
prezzi benzina
tune in radio pro
lucky patcher
google search
miui user feedback
gps status
sygic
set cpu
sdmaid
weather services pro
jorte
acalendar+
swiftkey 3
power amp unlocker
google messenger
friendcaster
friendcaster pic
mx video player
news republic
404 italia
camera 360
no lock
wpa tester
guida tv gratis

cut the rope experiments
cut the rope (need better icon)

thank you man!

TwistedSanity666

Mar 10, 2011
London
Ok stupid question, what's an mtz file?

I'm assuming I just select to install?

Baked from the oven of my Gingerbread powered Desire HD

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Inspired

Now theme all the icons on your phone with Icon themer! Search for icon themer in the google play store, this theme is fully compatible. Enjoy :) Props to Faruq Rasid for his developement of icon themer. :)

NOTE: You do not have my permission to upload this icon pack or apk theme to any site. You do not have my permission to use any icon in this pack for any use other than PERSONAL use. These Icons are not for re-sale, re-distribution, or otherwise without permission from myself. Please always link to this thread for downloads.

UjrUxfsl.png
    ZBIKl16l.png

[DOWNLOAD]

Free version

Paid version (If you like my work, please consider buying the app to get pushed updates!)

Users bl4ckb1rd, jtuduri, booman_, drig, gnaynehz, dannY512, uhJenny, verrox, grga, Thronesmasher, mitchsamuels and Morfff for contributing to the project!
    The new miui update today introduced HD icons for 720p+ screens, which means I am going to spend most of my weekend making the icons look unpixelated : /

As far as the apex theme guys, I did not do the port, I noticed there were some icons that were not matched properly, and it is something I'm aware of, I will fix them as soon as I can.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
    Icons have been updated as of 10:39am EST May 3. Enjoy.
    Metro Inspired icon pack - Apex/Go/Nova launcher APK

Metro Inspired

A mix of metro-esque icons for MIUI with icons from myself and the community here at XDA.

I do this in my spare time, so be mindful of your requests. Be polite, and ask nicely. Contribute if you want some icon for an app not commonly used.

NOTE: You do not have my permission to upload this icon pack or apk theme to any site. Please always link to this thread for downloads.

UzA1I.png

[DOWNLOAD]

Click here for miui mtz theme

Click here for the Apex theme, but you know... the "donate" link is right below this one.. just sayin. =D

or you could buy it here.

MIUI development team

Updated MTZ 6/27/12

This is indeed a really awesome pack. I've converted this to an apk package which can be used for icon theme in Apex / Go / Nova launcher.
    This apk is available on my site. I've also provided a link to this thread for those who want to get the mtz. Great work. 2 thumbs up to you.

Metro Inspired icon pack - Apex/Go/Nova launcher APK

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

NOTE: You do not have my permission to upload this icon pack or apk theme to any site. Please always link to this thread for downloads.

Errr, just saw this. But I did link back to this thread for the mtz and I didn't upload your apk. I created an apk from the mtz. And since you yourself are offering the paid apex version for free here, I guess I'm not 'eating your pie'. Still, let me know if you want me to take it down.
    and for CamScanner i tried something but looks like crap... will see if i can do it better